Airtel Broadband / extreme delay in installation (>1month)

IN Review updated:

Airtel has one of the worst broadband services in India; being a private service provider, they are supposed to be better than BSNL which is a government one. But in this case, it seems all they've been concentrating on is the publicity and not the actual quality of service.

I stay in Bangalore and I'd paid Rs. 1000 as installation charges a month back. They had then said they would do it in 3 days. Now whenever I call them up, they give some nonsensical reasons. They even refuse to return the amount.

My advice to Bangaloreans: Do not get deceived by their glamorous ads. Their services suck.

Ji

Comments

• Vi
      Sep 04, 2007
    Airtel - Broadband not installed
    India

Its more than 15 days since i got a new connection at my house, but till date broadband has not been instaled. Have been calling customer every day and you get an customer care person assuring you that it will be done in next 48 hrs which never hapens.....

i got airtel thinking they are effeciant than MTNL, but i think i made a big mistake. Now i have desided to get a MTNL connection and get rid of aitel connection.

I request every one who is reading this to tell each and every one you know for not taking any airtel services...