Airtel - Beetel Cordless Handset / change of landline handset
I have lodged a complaint with airtel requesting for replacing the landline handset but was disappointed to learn that airtel has an unfair policy of only providing old handsets in cases where handsets need a replacement.
It is a pity that while airtel on one hand wants to compete with existing service providers it is despite being in the sector for so long is yet to match what its competitors like mtnl offer to its consumers i. E. Replacing old handsets with new.
More Airtel - Beetel Cordless Handset Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - barred outgoing calls to other networks
- Bharti Airtel - my sim has been allotted to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - services
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure