Airtel 49 SMS Pack / cheating its customer openly
I have received an SMS that if i recharge for Rs.49/- i will get the SMS pack value RS.2000/-. After going to vendor and recharging to Rs.49/- it didnt work the call centre executive has told me that it will take 48 house to activate the scheme, i had waited for more 48 hours then made a call to their customer care then their customer service executive is telling that you should top -up your mobile with Rs.65 balance and also telling me that my mobile number is not on their database...
1) My question if my mobile number is not on their database then how i have received the SMS from them ???
2) One of their call centre executive has even told that this scheme is expired and diverted to night talking scheme
My question is that ... IF the scheme is expired then how i have received confirmation SMS from them that "Recharge Successful Talktime is "0" and MRP Rs.49/-
More Airtel 49 SMS Pack Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills