Air India / harashment

1 India Review updated:

Hi
This is Sneha. I want compaint about one girl whose name is Krishna Raj Toprani working in Air India as a air hostress.She stay above my shop.From many days she is harasing us and using bad words.
and there is no reason as such. i Want you to take action as soon as possible
Your Faithfully
Sneha

Comments

• Jy
      27th of Sep, 2009

I totally agree with you.They have such a rude and useless staff.I myself travelled with Air India first time on 08, Dec2008 and it was a nightmare.It has eventually become my last flight with them.I cannot even think to book that pathetic Carrier again.I flew from Germany by lufthansa and after having such a nice service throughout my journey I ended up going in tears after i took connecting flight of Air India.
    I was going from Delhi to Amritsar with a small baby of 8 months with me.Air India Ground staff could not fold my baby's stroller so i asked them if they can hold my baby for a while and i will do it.
    Surprisingly the guy said "SORRY this is not my job".I still cant imagine how come people like this are recruited in such a job where they have no sense of assitance.What are they standing there for if they cant help the passengers and specially if passenger is alone with an infant.Lufthansa captain herself had come to assist me while getting down at Delhi ..not only she held my baby but also my hand baggage till baggage belt.I cant imagine that filthy chap thought he hold such a dignity that if he helped someone it will ruin his image.It was intolerable.Finally I had to call a passenger down to help me.Still that shameless chap kept standing there and did not feel like apologising even.I wish I had got it printed in a newspaper with his pathetic face.Shame on you Air India and shame on your filthy staff.We wish you go out of business soon or change your pathetic approach to hire useless people.