Air Canada / cancelled flight
i wish to submit a claim under EC.Regulations 261/2004 (as required by Article 14.2)for cancelled flight AC898 on 10/07/2008. Edmonton to Heathrow 4227 miles, due to mechanical failure which does not fit in to catagory "exeptional circumstances" it is in fact poor maintance or a coincidence Air Canada shed hundreds of flight attendents. Having sat aboard flight 898 for 2 hours then informed the flight was cancelled, rescheduled the following day at 3pm it took a further 3 hours for accomodation to be found the staff were less than helpful i was a female passenger travelling alone, they could not of cared less about my well-being, i was not offered or given food or refreshments or to make contact with my famiy via telephone, email telexes or fax. Air Canada has clearly failed in its DUTY OF CARE TO PASSENGERS. My journey home took 3 days, Thursday to Saturday, my connecting flight in England involved an 11hr wait in heathrow airport.
my claim is for the cancelled flight unnecassary stress, anxiety due to air canada's chaotic+ disorganised staff.
I am obliged to inform you i have taken informal legal advice on this matter.
More Air Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Aircanada.com / Aeroplan - Aeroplan sucks! 
- Air Canada / Aeroplan Card - Points were canceled without notification! 
- Air Canada - unwarranted change in itinerary 
- Air Canada - possible food poisoning 
- Air Canada Aeroplan Support Carlson Marketing - Redemption Rewards Services 
- Air Canada Flight 688 - lost baggage 
- Air Canada - pre paid seats
- Air Canada - such a rude airline (air canada)
- Air Canada - business class
- Air Canada - overseas flights