Aeroplan / reward points
Jan 3, 2008
I was checking my account today to redeem aeroplan points, only to discover that my account was wiped clean of 127,383 points. Apparently, my account was inactive and a gap of 2 1/2 months before I resumed use of it. Because of this time frame, Aeroplan wiped away 127,383 miles/points. They did say that I could buy them back at 1 cent per mile ($1273.83). This would mean I would buy back what I had already spent money on.
If I had known about the dormancy policy, I would have cashed in for some gift certificates ar a trip for two.
Are there any lawyers willing to fight for the little guy ?
More Aeroplan Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan reversal of miles
- Aeroplan.com - website is bugged and forces you to pay fees 
- Aeroplan.com - service fees for a change to one small segment of my flight
- Aeroplan.com - website and customer service
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles