ADT / unethical contract

1 3102 E CampbellPhoenix, AZ, United States

ADT broke the contract November-January. I wrote the company as asked to release me of my contract without penalties fees and have been ignored. In November I received notification the bill would be changed. I called and asked if they could honor the contract at agreed upon price a year and a half ago. I asked for my contract to be sent to me. A week later I received a notification stating "Dear Valued Customer" "We were unable to locate your contract". I did find my contract and it states if I write in a letter asking my price to be moved to the agreed upon amount and if it was not done then I can be released from my contract without penalties. I did write a letter with the letter stating they could not find my contract and with the contract agreement. I have tried to rectify the situation with two reps and a manager and all have given me the run around. One lady said she can reduce my bill to 29.99, when I told her I didn't want that and still wanted out of my contract she said I could wait to hear from a manager 24-48 hours later. Then later that night a nameless manager left me a voicemail, so when I called back, a new rep said they made the mistake and refunded me the money and that they could reduce my bill. Then I spoke to a manager Shameika Jefferys and she was saying I was rude and that ADT did not make a mistake and that I am not right. She said there is no way I can be released from my contract. I asked her to have her manager call me and she said that she would not. I then asked for her manager’s name and number- she would not provide a email or phone number. She gave her name but I have not heard from her yet. These people are super hard, talk over you, and try to do everything but admit that I did what the contract states. So annoying.

Re