ABSA Longbeach Mall / under staffed
I am a regullar customer at absa longbeach as i work inside the mall so i have to do banking, getting change ect. On a daily basis, now what i can not understand is how can they only have 2 cashiers at middle and end of month when there is 20 - 30 people inside the bank waiting for them to be helped. This is insane!. . . And then not to talk about the service you recieve once you get to the cashiers. Either the manager of this bank cant manage it properly and should find another job which she can do properly or she just dont mind her company getting a bad name.
If i were her i would do some serious thinking how to improve her customer skills and management skills.
More ABSA Longbeach Mall Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - Unauthorized debit
- ABSA Bank - paid up letter for credit card account
- ABSA Bank - service
- ABSA - disability with no dignity being treated like dogs
- ABSA Bank - funeral cover information