ABSA / they take your money but have no service and everyone passes the buck

United States Review updated:

I placed a storm damage claim through to Absa insurance on 2 Dec 09. I was told that an inspector could not come through regardless of how urgent the request was, because 'there are too many claims'. So I phoned again a week later and finally did get through to the manager after having spoke to about 20 consultants and supervisors. The referred company did come through finally about 8 days later to inspect but said that there was nothing they could do as they were going on leave that afternoon and would only come back mid Jan 2010. To top it, they said they would not fix the roof but only the ceiling... so inactual fact the problem will not be repaired but a slap together job just to shut an annoying customer up and who knows probably not even do any ceiling at all in the end. I have never ever seen such bad service in my life!!! This claim was for a family member, but now I will be cancelling 2 insurances through ABSA and will further be telling my extended family, friends and colleagues to do the same...What utter rubbish is this, they take your money but have no service and everyone passes the buck...I say, rather move to Outsurance, I certainly will be!

Ga

Comments

• Kr
      Jan 30, 2013

i kraal Karel account no 9180456340 since I've joined absa reward was never activate it so they deducted the money for free, I'm cancelling it.