ABSA Bank / Sale of property
I am currently busy trying to sell my property with the help from Absa programme that I was put under. We are on the final stages where the property has to be registered under the new owner
Absa suddenly sends me an AOD stating that I must pay an amount of R38k, the amount I was not told about when I was signing at the attorneys offices.
I owe the bank R188k interest inclusive, the buyer paid R200k cash plus R10k shortfall. So where does the R38k fit in? I should be getting that amount as a refund from the bank not the other way round.
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order