ABSA Bank / reject on a 8 channel cctv camera security system (claim no 3228623). possible lightning strike
I submitted the claim and the assessor that did the assessment informed me that he did state on his report that a lighting strike caused the camera failure. I called the claims department and they informed me that my claim has been rejected due to incorrect power cable installed by the contractor.
I asked for the full report to allow me to submit that to the contractor that did the installation, but still no report.
I did contact the assessor again and he told me that he did put in his report that lightning strike is a cause of the failure.
Jacob Solomon de Beer from 40 Gars street Fochville
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order