ABSA Bank — personal loan
On 31 January 2017 a double installment on my personal loan was deducted by debit order. I phoned the customer care line and was told that it would take 24 hours to be back in my account. In the meantime all my debit orders were send back as there were no funds available in my account. Who is going to pay for the penalties for the written back debit orders.
My house insurance and life insurance are some of the debit orders that did not go of. This is a big problem for me.
Then also this is going to reflect badly on my credit score. How is ABSA going to rectify the matter?
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order