ABSA Bank / building/homeowners insurance
I want to log a formal complaint with regards to a claim submitted around the 15th of March.
I received a call of acknowledgement from your company and the contractors was sent out to assess the damage and there after no feedback was received from your company.
I had to call and follow up, and was only then advised that the report was concluded as “damage due to poor workmanship”. I disputed this as the previous contractor who fixed the damaged area was sent out by yourselves.
The consultant then advised that she will follow up on this because they would need to contact the previous contractor. To date no feedback received on my claim.
We are already in the month of May and I have to continuously use my airtime and money to contact your company and follow up.
Can this matter please be sorted out and feedback provided to me as soon as possible.
Mr. M. G. Paul
Contact number: [protected]/[protected]
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - debit order 
- ABSA Bank - insurance