ABSA Bank — 32 day notice
This is the most incompetent and pathetic service I have ever witnessed.
My husband put money into a 32 day account last year then later put in a notice on the 28th of Dec 2016, by walking into Thier branch in Tzaneen and was given papers to sign confirming that the notice was processed
Now [protected], 32 days later. )we have to put in a down payment for a place we should move into in Feb 2017 and due bill now he was told NO notice was put in.
He was told to put in another notice and wait another 32 days, after much fussing and fighting the branch manager at colonnade told him 4hours to 7 days.
We dont have that kind of time. Can some senior sensible person in ABSA please save your ridiculed name we can't get help in you branches, the one in mamelodi max city is just useless you might as well remove it.. We want our money and will NEVER EVER INVEST A SINGLE CENT IN ABSA again.
WE WANT OUR MONEY, NOW!!!
More ABSA Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ABSA Private Security Provident Fund - provident fund 
- ABSA Bank - refusing to close credit card account
- ABSA i-Direct - vehicle claim 
- ABSA - provident fund payout 
- ABSA - clearing cheques without waiting 7 days
- ABSA Bank - internet banking
- ABSA Bank - home loan judgement will not removed absa home loan dept/legal/credit
- ABSA Bank - inward transfer funds 
- ABSA Bank - credit card application
- ABSA Bank - debit order