ABC Financial Services / scam and cheating
My daughter and I have a gym membership and the payments go to ABC financial. Mine is taken out through my credit card, I pay my daughter's with a check. I am receiving letters the last two months that I have not paid August's, and September's dues. They state in letter that it is a collection letter. I sent a copy of my August check and now they say my Sept and Oct amount is overdue and I have sent them. I am getting very upset over this and will call them again I did talk to them before.
I do plan on canceling my membership, both of ours due to this issue. I am also going to let the gym know the problems. They are dealing with a very unscrupulous company. I would advise no one to sign a contract if they know ABC is involved. I am just hoping to get this matter settled.
More ABC Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] ABC Financial - scammed 
- ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - billing - account issues 
- [Resolved] ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - credit card billing practices 
- ABC Financial - golds gym cancellation 
- ABC Financial - unable to cancel membership at work out world gym 
- [Resolved] ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - membership fee overcharge / issue unresolved
- [Resolved] ABC Financial Services - planet fitness gym membership cancellation policy
- [Resolved] ABC Financial Services - work out world
- [Resolved] ABC Financial Services - myiclubonline
- [Resolved] ABC Financial Services - billing