The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved ABC Financial — scammed
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
When I was unable to make my payment to ABC Financial for my gym membership at Fitness Edge, I called to cancel due to financial hardship. They instructed me to call ABC Financial to cancel my membership. Which I did and was told that I would need to pay my past due amount and that the membership takes 30 days to cancel and it must be in writing and that I would be responsible for the past due amount and the next month ahead. At that time, I was unable to pay both months, so sent my cancellation letter along with a check in the past due amount. I had many conversations with representatives at ABC Financial about my financial hardship and that even though it was a mere $68.50, times are tough and I cannot pay it right now. ABC took it upon themselves to NOT cancel my membership and continued to charge me $68.50/month. In my opinion, that is ROBBERY!!!
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More ABC Financial Complaints & Reviews
- ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - billing - account issues
- ABC Financial / Retro Fitness - Credit card billing practices
- ABC Financial - golds gym cancellation
- ABC Financial - unable to cancel membership at work out world gym
- ABC Financial / Work Out World - canceling membership/ fees
- ABC Finance - Fraud
- ABC Financial - unable to cancel, fees fees fees
- ABC Financial - liars
- ABC Financial, Through Gold's Gym - scam
- ABC Financial Services - Planet fitness gym membership cancellation policy