Menu
ABC Financial Services
customer service contacts

ABC Financial Services
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

110 complaints
88 resolved 22 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ABC Financial Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(Sales Inquiries)
Sales Inquiries
1 0
More phone numbers

What is ABC Financial Services’s email addresses?

ABC Financial Services’s support and contact email addresses are [email protected], [email protected]

ABC Financial Services website

ABC Financial Services working hours

Mon 7:00 am - 9:00 pm Tue 7:00 am - 9:00 pm Wed 7:00 am - 9:00 pm Thu 7:00 am - 9:00 pm Fri 7:00 am - 9:00 pm Sat 7:00 am - 9:00 pm Sun 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

What category is ABC Financial Services related to?

ABC Financial Services is related to the Fitness Centers category.

What are the social media accounts of ABC Financial Services?

What is ABC Financial Services's Facebook?
Connect with ABC Financial Services via Facebook at ABC Financial Services
What is ABC Financial Services's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to ABC Financial Services on YouTube at ABC Financial Services
What is ABC Financial Services's LinkedIn?
See ABC Financial Services's portfolio on LinkedIn at ABC Financial Services

Overview of ABC Financial Services complaint handling

110 ABC Financial Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 1, 2008. The latest review They refuse to cancel my account. was posted on Jul 13, 2022. The latest complaint Charges after an account was closed. was resolved on Feb 08, 2022. ABC Financial Services has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 110 reviews. ABC Financial Services has resolved 88 complaints.

Additional information

Mail
PO Box 6800, North Little Rock, AR 72124

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with ABC Financial Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABC Financial Services Customer Service. Initial ABC Financial Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ABC Financial Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ABC Financial Services. Discuss the issues you have had with ABC Financial Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest ABC Financial Services’s complaints

T
1:44 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

ABC Financial Services - They refuse to cancel my account.

They have been fraudulently charging my account and refuse to cancel my account. Aggressively months after months.. saying I have to pay something I never used in a while. They charged for yrs for my daughter's account that I walked in and cancelled in person after while working at the same xperience fitness gym in Blaine. They wouldn't ask it so I took it...

View 0 more photos
K
12:01 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

ABC Financial Services - Invalid Charges (no contract buyout option given)

May 2022 I paid the $1 intro fee for Club 4. I never returned and was not aware the membership went beyond that initial month. Eventually, (June 6th)I learned I had to contact ABC financial who would not process my cancellation until July 15th resulting in more charges. I never returned to the gym due to a system issue on their end, I never received an...

T
2:24 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

ABC Financial Services - Xperience fitness in blaine stole my money by not canceling my daughters account, fraud

I personally went into experience fitness and cancel my daughter's membership in September after working for xperience for 2 weeks, which I never got paid for.. but they have been charging me this entire time. I went into experience fitness in blaine, which is now closed due to bankruptcy and I just started my job there but I was about to get a workout in...

View 0 more photos