ABC Financial Services Logo

ABC Financial Services

Having problems with ABC Financial Services?

ABC Financial Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 1, 2008. The latest review I need to cancel my membership was posted on Oct 22, 2021. The latest complaint Scam Artists was resolved on Jun 01, 2021. ABC Financial Services has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 104 reviews. ABC Financial Services has resolved 84 complaints.

ABC Financial Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 622 6290 (Main Line)
+1 800 551 9733 (Sales Inquiries)
+1 888 827 9262 (Gym Members, Customer Care)
+1 877 222 5767 (Gym Owners, Technical Support)
+1 866 420 8555 (Merchant Services)
+1 866 992 8960 (Key Tag Orders)
8320 Hwy 107
Sat7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Mail
PO Box 6800, North Little Rock, AR 72124

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ABC Financial Services Customer Service. Initial ABC Financial Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ABC Financial Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ABC Financial Services. Discuss the issues you have had with ABC Financial Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ABC Financial Services Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

World Gym Membership ABC Financial — Ending membership with doctor's advisement

I have tried to end this membership. I am under a doctor's care and have a note from her requesting the...

ABC Financial Services — Membership

In october, I notified the fitness center manager (aj) to suspend / cancel membership because I wa...

ABC Financial / Retro Fitness — Refusal to cancel membership

I have contacted the business by walk in to request my membership be cancelled and I have been told every...

ABC Financial — Fraud charges

I had a gym membership with Bally's which I terminated at least 3 years ago. Bally's hasn't...

Wayland

ABC FinancialCapitalism

I have never experienced a job like this makes you feel like your never doing anything right, never praises you for improvements only if you get 100 on your QA score do they recognize you. And you better keep it up because the praise is vey short lived. This a a very cliquish job and they really don't like new people trying to get to know them. If you do make friends it will be with the people you started with but most do go there separate ways once there on the floor. Mostly they are just trying to hold on to there jobs because once you on the floor the employee emprowement is over and they let you know in a Heart beat you can and will be replaced. They appear to be a quality company and that you should be honored to work there but truth be told they are a very shady company practicing capitalism at its finest. The turnover rate is insane and they will hire anyone. They don't drug test and it shows, by the type of questionables that work there.

Respond

ABC Financial - With Vision Quest Sport & Fitness — Scummy business practices, attempted monetary theft, illegal and false debt collection

I paid first and last month, no contract, no recurring payments. This was made very clear when i signed up...

ABC Financial — Scam

I moved over 300 miles away from my gym. They told me they cancelled my account and I was fine. $120 in...

ABC FinanceFraud

I started a gym member ship in the middle of 2012. In december I called the gym to cxl it. I was told in my contract that I could cxl with a 60 day notice. ABC disputed that information and the person that I spoke to was very rude. I told them to cxl THEN I called my bank and reported my debit card stolen so they would issue me a new one with a different number. Now 4 months later I just got hit with a $250 debit card transaction from ABC. I called my bank and they are confused as how ABC was able to make a debit card transaction with MY NEW NUMBER. I have never given them my new number. I have since closed my acct with my bank and opened a new one. I have also cxl my debit card. When I called ABC they told me that they had every right to debit my card b/c of the contract that I signed. Apparently they have NO record of my call to them asking to have my contract cxl back in December. My bank is going to refund me my money but I will telling everyone NOT to use that gym. I live in a small town and word will spread like wild fire that this company will screw them out of what little moeny they have. Ppl will steer clear!

ABC Financial — Non-cancellation

After telling ABC financial that my fitness contract is expired, it is NOT an Auto Renew account, and...

ABC FinancialImpossible

We have been trying to cancel a gold's gym membership for months and even sent the required 60 day notice letter by certified mail. They continue to do so. They do not listen and continue to give us a runaround. Very bad business ethics! Fair warning - stay away from any business that uses these folks which appears to be health and fitness clubs.

• ABC Financial Services's response · Jan 21, 2013

Hello,
          We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make sure your situation was handled properly.

Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at [email protected] with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

ABC FinancialCan't cancel membership

It is absolutely impossible to cancel your membership, even after your contract is up. They keep charging you and when you call, all you get is the run around. I will never use a gym that uses ABC FINANCIAL ever again!

• ABC Financial Services's response · Dec 17, 2012

ABC Finnancial — Cancelling membership issues

I never saw such a difficulties to cancel a membership from a company, they will evade you and do anything in...

ABC Financial / Retro Fitness — Credit card overcharge

When I signed up with Retro Fitness with my credit card, I was assured that there would be no monthly...

ABC Financial — Won't cancel membership

I was told when I started my membership at 24-7 Fitness Workout Anytime Gym in Hixson, Tennessee that the...

ABC Financial — Cus ser

Abc financial is absolutely the worse company to deal with or work for. There goal is to beat people out of...

ABC Financial — Membership cancellation

It's real simple: The company won't allow me to cancel my membership. And they continue to charge...

ABC FinancialCanceling membership

I had my son in a Karate studio that you HAD to go through ABC billing to make your payments in order to stay in the classes. When we went to cancel our sons membership we gave notice to the karate instructor and was advised us to call ABC as well to let them know, after doing so we were hit with another months fee. When we called back we spoke to a very rude customer service rep named Sherry. She informed us we would need to send a written request and gave us an e-mail address to send it to. We did as she requested and 6 months later we are now being contacted by a lawyer who states we owe 270.00. I called and tried to dispute this letting him know we had sent an e-mail and had all our records. Though the entire call he continued to yell at me, refusing to listen to anything I had to say and at one point told me" This is what he has done for the last 13 years and he would let me know if I had a dispute". When I asked him if he was going to listen to anything I had to say he replied "everything you are saying is nonsense and that is why you are in the situation you are in" Are you kidding me who is this guy? After asking him several times to lower his voice and not to be so hostile or I would not continue the conversation he hung up on me. I was at my work place and had him on speaker so my co worker could hear how he was talking to me. NO ONE has the right to call and speak to you this way and I will fight this to the end!! This guy was rude unprofessional and if he is a lawyer like he claims should be disbarred. I have also filed with the BBB and have called the Karate instructor to let him know what kind of company he has handling his clients. DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING THAT HAS ABC ON IT YOU WILL BE LEFT HOLDLING A BILL LONG AFTER YOU CANCEL!!! CHECK THE REVIEWS THIS COMPANY IS SHADY AND WILL SCREW YOU OUT OF WHAT EVER THEY CAN!!!

• ABC Financial Services's response · Sep 26, 2011

Hello Mr. Witwer, we regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. Upon review of your Gold’s Gym membership we show that your account was cancelled Effective September 25, 2011 with nothing further due. Should you have any additional comments you would care to discuss, please email me at [email protected]

Data Research Analyst

• ABC Financial Services's response · Jul 11, 2012

Hello,
              We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. We strive to address all consumer feedback, positive or negative, and want to make your situation was handled properly.

I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post, however, should you have additional comments you would care to discuss, please email me at [email protected]

3 Responses
            • Vi
              Vivita6933 Aug 01, 2013

I am a customer too fro achieve fitness, Abc charge me 9.50 in a late payment but then 19.00 dollars for a service charge ?which I do not know what service they are talking about. knowing that my account did not have money they process other payment of 21.39 dollars The y did not call me at all anytime that disgust me soo much that I am going to cancel my membership with the gym because in 1 month I just pay 88 and the whole year membership is only 213 Can u imagine how mad and sad I am and the reason why my account did not have the money is because I had and accident and my worker compensation did not went in on time after a month I just got the payment and as soon I got it they charge me the 88 dollars never renewing contract with this gym

• So
              Sophia Chavez Mar 04, 2013

Sophia Chavez

Im canceling my membership because i work to many hours to attend.

• Ri
              Richard p witwer Sep 24, 2011

I have tried to cancel my membership with no luck after 6 tries. They say to e mail them but the web never goes to site where you can cancel. Customer service always refers to the site and will not help. What a rip off.

ABC FinacialFraud

I received a bill in the mail from ABC Financial for membership dues and thought it was a mistake. I then received a telephone call from them and they told me they had bought my membership from Bally’s Total Fitness. On 3/16 I called to cancel my membership with Bally’s. They told me they would cancel my membership and stop drafting my checking account but they needed one last payment of $32.46. I gave them my payment and received a receipt in the form of an email. I received another email titled 'Updated Electronic Payment Plan Information'. Had Bally’s continued to draft my account for April and/or May it would have been an indication to me they had not canceled my membership. ABC Financial told me as of June 1st my membership was purchased and transferred to them and unless I had something in writing that I canceled my membership with Bally's they would continue to charge me. Otherwise ABC says they will cancel it but they will still charge me for the membership services. I canceled my membership and did not sign up or agree to transfer my membership from Bally's to ABC.

ABC FinancialCanceling

I wanted to cancel my membership and auto deduction with WOW and ABC Financial. Called ABC Financial and explained that my Health Plan would pay for my gym membership, but WOW was not included. The customer service rep said she would note all this on my account and all that I had to do was send them an email saying that I wanted to cancel. I did that and thought that was the end of it. They charged my account in February as they said they would because of the timing. They charged my account in March also and when I noticed it I called them back. I was told that they never received my email and there were no notes on my account about canceling. Again they told me to send them an email which I did, as well as a registered letter. So now they tell me that they will charge my account again in April because I did not give them 30 days notice and the charge will be $24.95, more than they had been charging me ($19.95/mo). My next action, after this complaint, will be to file one with the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's Office here in Massachusetts. If you are joining a health club make sure that they do not use ABC Financial.

• ABC Financial Services's response · Apr 09, 2012

Data Research Analyst

3 Responses
                • Sm
                  smlhx68 Sep 05, 2013

I agree! I am in the same situation they wont let me out! I contacted them to let them know i wanted to cancel and they agreed but a month after i see that they still charging me!!! I been fighting with them for over 6 months, trying to get out and now they want me to pay those 6 months or they sending my account to collections! What kind of bs is this if i had already cancelled, they are trying to get me to paid or they will ruin my credit and they will never let me go. I will be contacting a lawyer. If anybody else wants to join me email me at [email protected]

I will not let this crooks keep taking my money or any other hard working american!

• Ka
                  Kathy from Seabrook TX Mar 15, 2013

I'm trying to cancel a membership that I have only had for a month. Technically two weeks because I had to pack up and move to another town due to losing my job. I joined Blast Fitness on february 4, 2013 and found out a week later that my I was let go from my job.
                  In all the hurry to pack and get out of my apartment I simply emailed Blast. They got back to me a week later and said contact ABC Financial via email. So I did and ABC had already charged me $20 for February plus $22 for whatever...not sure what. Now they are saying I owe them $54.11 for canceling!
                  How does that even sound ethical? I wasn't even there for a month! Now they say I need to give them the $54 or they will keep charging me.

I deleted my bank account but I'm terrified to call and give these people a credit card or my new bank info in order to just pay them off And get them out of my life! I'm afraid they will come up with some fraudulent reason to steal from my new account! How sad is that? One month ...less really considering I spent the last two weeks of february packing and moving yet I've ready given them around 44.00 bucks and they want another $54!!!

Thieves!!!

• Ri
                  riy3rd Apr 07, 2012

Another chapter has been added to my problems with ABC Financial. I got an email from ABC saying that, because I was canceling my EFT, my new payment that they were going to deduct was now $24.99. My new payment for what? I canceled my membership at WOW back in February and so far because of ABC's deceptive and possibly fraudulent business practices, I will have paid so far 3 months dues for a gym that I do not belong to. My next step is to file a complaint with the state Attorney General's Office and with my lawyer.

ABC Financial / Retro Fitness Manassas, VA — Membership cancellation

My husband and I cancelled our membership in December 2011. I got a call yesterday that my account is going...