ABC Financial / scam!!!

Santa Rosa, CA, United States Review updated:

Last month I noticed on the 1st that my membership fees for the gym had not been taken out of my bank account yet like it normally is. On the 3rd I checked my account again and it showed that they took out 39.45 instead of 19.95. I called ABC Financial and they said they tried to take the membership fees out on the 1st and they was "insufficient funds" and thats why there was an extra 19.50 charged. I told them thats BS and that I had the money in on the 1st and even printed out my bank statement and faxed it to them. They told me it would take 3-5 buisness days to hear anything from them and they doubt the fees would get reversed. I called them after it had been 6 business days and they said the bank statement had to come from my bank, not me (which they never stated in the first phone call). Everytime I call I get some bs answer from them. Then this month comes around and they actually called me this time about not having any money in my account on the 1st. I told them there is money in there, the money is always in there and they said they are going to charge me another 19.50 anyways. After yelling at them that this is bs, they finally said as a "one time courtesy", they can give me 60% off the 19.50 charge, but there is a $5 processing fee for it. I called my bank after this and they said abc made no attempt on pulling the funds on the 1st of this or last month or the payment would have gone through. I called abc right away and they said they would fax me proof that they did and i should receive it within a few minutes. Never got it that day so i called first thing in the morning, they said it has to be approved by a manager to be sent and that can take 24-48 hrs but they saw that it was approved and that it had been sent. told them i never got it so they said they would resend it. Four days later, I still have not received it. PLEASE DONT GO THROUGH ABC FINANCIAL!!! THEY ARE FRAUDS!

B1

Comments

• Cs
      1st of May, 2012

sorry reading this very late i am already one more victim of their unnecessary charges after my cancellation of the membership also