Aaron's / tv bundle

1 Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:

I'm beyond furious I originally purchased a bundle TV deal for a 50 inch and a 40inch Tv's last year it was December 8, 2016..I paid and signed agreement didn't receive Tv's for 5 weeks after my purchase date.They never gave us credit for that time we were just out they said..So I'm 2 payments from paying my please off and were a Lil behind they have harassed us daily tonight they blocked my driveway until we gave them a TV so as of right now we only gave 1 IV and we paid over $1800 ...I'm beyond disgusted with the women who came here and has been harassing my entire family I will contact corporate office I want to file a complaint

Tr
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      29th of Dec, 2017

Hi Trisha.

I appreciated reading your complaint. Although I've got to admit it was a little difficult to decipher. I would have taken a little more time to write it properly. I wouldn't normally consider myself nitpicky about grammar or spelling, but when it gets bad enough that the jest of the complaint becomes difficult to read, it's worth bringing up.

It seems the crux of the problem is that you were behind on payments, even to the point where they had already been contacting you about the debt. I'm not a big fan of these rent-to-own places. I think it would be wiser to just save until you have enough to purchase the product outright at a more reasonable price. However, if that was the contract you entered into, than you should have been willing to abide by it. It was nice they left you with one of the two televisions. Which TV did they leave you with? Brand? Model? Do you still have payments to make on it?