Having problems with Aaron's?

Aaron's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 950 7368 (Customer Service)
400 Galleria Pkwy SE Ste 300
Atlanta, South Carolina
United States - 30305-2367

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Aaron's Customer Service. Initial Aaron's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Aaron's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Aaron's. Discuss the issues you have had with Aaron's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aarons — my experience with aarons

My Experience with Aarons 7/28/2011- I contacted and Aarons and asked if they had any specials that...

Ferguson

Aarons rental — lousy service/harrassament

I paid for a washer/dryer to have delivered and was given a spacific date for delivery and time. They never...

Aarons Rent-A-Centerstay away

I purchased 2 power recliners from Aarons and 3 months ago one of the chairs leg rest broke. It took the repair guys a month to get out to my house. Then said it would take 2 weeks to get the part and then they would have to schedule to come out which would take about another month. Now they did let me borrow a chair that was half the size of the one I had. So I was so upset I told them to take the chair. So they took the loner and the broken chair. Two months later the other chair is making a popping sound when you recline. I called Aarons and they sent a guy that works at the store out and he looked and it and heard it popping when it would recline and we both couldn't see where the sound was coming from. He said he would tell the manager and she would have to make the call on what to do next. I didn't hear from them for a week and I called Aarons and the guy that had came to my house was there but the manager wasn't. I talked to him and he said that he had told the manager and she was suppose to take care of it. He said they would call me the next day and I waited. Two days later I called and the guy I had talked to and he no longer works there. I have ask to speak to the area manager and he won't return my calls. The area manager I spoke to last time who ask me to please let them have another chance no longer works there. I went up to there office and the manager suggested that I should look into a manual reclining chair. She showed me one and I ask her how much they would sell it to me for, since all I owe on the one that is still under warranty is 3 or 4 payments. She said she would have to call her manager. The one that won't return my call. She came back and said they would take 15% off. Is this a joke? I owe 3 or 4 payments and the chair is still under warranty! How long will I have to wait to hear from someone and how long will they take to fix the recliner and if they fix it will it be patched so that as soon as I pay the last payment it breaks down again? Then they will say, "Opps sorry your warranty is gone."

• Wa
      Waddellsusanna Dec 13, 2015

I have purchased many items and have not had an issue until 3 months ago. Our new frig was leaking water onto our floors. Called and advised and was told it would be a few weeks until they could come out. We did get a frig to borrow that was much smaller and absolutely filthy. After 2 weeks I called to check on the status and was told it was being fixed and I would receive a call soon. To make a long story short, I made several calls and was told the same thing. When I asked to speak with the manager, was told I would get a call back. Never did. Also I was still making payments on a product we didn't have. Finally received a call that they could deliver it the following week on a Friday between 4-8pm. I had to take time off of work to be there but I understood they couldn't give me a smaller time window. At 7:30pm I called to make sure they were still coming and was told it was on the truck for delivery. At 9:30pm nobody had called or came by. I received a call shortly after and was told they were super busy and behind and asked if we still wanted it that evening or the following day. Personally I didn't want someone at my home at that time of night and my kids were already in bed. They told me they would be by the following day between 11-5pm. They did come about 4:30pm and the frig was no longer leaking but it was bend on the bottom from when they took it off the truck and the bottom of the frig was missing the sliders and it ripped my wood floors. I called to speak to management over 1 week ago and still no response. I went to Aarons.com to contact and the page is no longer available for me to email the complaint department. I am a very patient and understanding person but this is to much. Also u have referred many people to this franchise and don't want this to happen to them. Maybe they will respond after getting this. Advise please

• Vi
      virginiac Jul 24, 2014

got a fridge they damaged it moving it in and was told for mos new parts ordered then last month asked them again and was told I said don't worry about it ...never said such a thing ..i could have paid cash for one but didn't want to spend that much out of pocket but that store is so full of liars its pathetic plus some rude people working there..i was referring people who worked with my hubby at graphic pkg but never again ...Aarons lies plain truth...apparently Aarons don't want reviews screwed up words you have to type in go figure called corporate 4 mos frige was paid for and not used

• Br
      BrianBailey Apr 23, 2012

Regarding the Flint MI location on Court St.
      Everyone always told me Aarons rent a center was a better way to go. I have to strongly disagree. Since day one of business with them, their customer service has been below poor. The prices randomly jump without notice. The staff is poorly trained at best, and very rude. Beyond that, when we wanted to trade in our couches for a new set, they sent their goons out to slice the back of our couch while we weren't looking so they didn't have to take it back. They literally took a razor blade to the back of the couch so we couldn't return it. The people up there are a bunch of ghetto hoodlums who cant/should not be running a business. They are rude, unprofessional, shady, and they are proof behind the negative stereotype that is flint.

• LuckyDogCares Jul 12, 2011

I apologize for your experience with Aaron's not being excellent. To further resolve your issue please contact me at [protected] or by email at [email protected] I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Jessica Rudnick

Aarons Furniture Rentals — bad warranty!!! don't be fooled

I leased a new tv from Aarons and was told that should it ever need repair that a loaner tv of the same...

Aarons Furniture Rentalsdisrespectful

I am so sick of Aaron rentals hiring these ghetto workers. I have made several arrangements for them to pick it up. The came when they wanted to come, so i told the manager that i was going to put their merchandise outside. he said okay, so i did now they are claiming that they didn't get everything. they act so rude and childish. the manager name is Donnie, the employee Brice is so rude, he had to nerve to curse at me, so i have filed police reports.I will be calling the corp office again tomorrowo oh well!

• Un
        Unhappy22 May 16, 2012

Its this Simple, if you don't like Working in an environment that you will have to Deal With PEOPLE Aaron's is not the place for You. The Aaron's in Las Vegas, New Mexico 87701 has the rudest general manager! i agree that you should just ask them there name and turn them in to a higher power because you can not treat people like they are under you when you are working in retail and dealing with people! The store in Las Vegas is at the point to where i wont even go in to deal with the petty games and run around they give you, ii always pay my bill online after i was treated like a Child by the G.M. they lie about their accounts, they lie about the process that goes along with fixing the merchandise as well as the time period it will take to fix the TV. If you want to avoid all problems with Aaron's simple just do not purchase anything from them as everyone i have came across has had a problem with their service, or something that they rented from them!

• Ae
        aew123 Jun 22, 2011

do you think they are "ghetto" because of the employees ethnic backgrounds or because they are unprofessional? ya thats messed up about the curb pick up, they set you up, but you really thought that was ok? also thanks for wasting every ones tax dollars calling the police because someone cursed at you, report them to the better business bureau you sound like a little kid tatteling to mommy because youre sister looked out youre window. only that didnt cost any body tax money that could have gone to things like i dont know hmm how about our education budget thats constantly cut

Aarons Furniture Rentalswon't stand behind products they sell

Aaron's rent to own. This company has repeatedly supplied me with substandard products or defective items. Which brakes down to purchased 60 inch flat screen tv had to replace it (4) times in four months never was able to get one working properly. There excuse was my cable network was not compatible, never heard of something like that. They would not replace again so made them take back and reimburse cost of tv. Did get 60 inch from Wal mart works great.

Purchased King size Pillow Top Bed and Bedroom set mattress top started to come apart after one month had them replace two months latter mattress started to sag in middle and on right side of bed(my side of bed) I am six foot six inches tall and weight 236 pounds. They stated I am to large for a ever day mattress to buy heavy duty mattress from them for seven hundred dollars more they did not fill they were at fault. They refused to replace bed so made them take not only bed and bedroom set back but also living-room set and two computer's. Will not purchase anything from them again and if asked will recommends no one else does either.

• Bl
          BLY Oct 07, 2012

I AGREE WITH YOU ALL, AARONS ARE RIP OFFS, I ORDERED ABED FROM THERE THEY GAVE ME THE ONE OFF THE FLOOR IT SMELLED AND IT HAD A SLEEP DENT IN IT, PLUS THE BOTTOM CAME WITH THE DEMO BED THE BOTTOM WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO BE A BOX SPRING, IT WAS TWO PIECES OF SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE A BAED BUT WAS NOT NO BEDSPRINGS, SO THEY TOOK IT BACK AND CAME BACK WITH THE REAL THING.THEY WILL TRY AND RIPE YOU OFF IT YOU TRY, WE ALSO JUST BOUGHT A SECTIONAL, AND OF COURSE I TOLD THEM DIRECTLY NOT TO GIVE ME THE ONE ON THE FLOOR THAT PEOPLE HAVE SAT ON KIDS AND THERE BOOGERS.WHO KNOWS WHO HAS SAT ON THEM, SO THEY BRING IT AND OF COURSE IT WAS THE ONE ON THE FLOOR, SO THEY ARE OF COURSE COMING BACK AND TAKING THE DAM THING BACK, AND IT BETTER COME WITH THE BRAND NEW ONE FORM THE MANUFACTURE, OR THEY WILL BE TAKING IT BACK AGAIN, THEY BETTER GET THERE ### RIGHT THIS TIME COZ I AM NOT PAYING $3, 000 FOR CRAP FURNITURE AND PLUS IT HAS NAILS COMING OUT OF IT THAT I JUST NOTICED AND IT ALSO HAS THESE MARKS ALL OF THE SECTION, I CALLED AND TOLD THEM I JUST WANTED THE LOVE SEAT RECLINER PART BUT WHAT I SEE NOW, NO THEY ARE TAKING THE WHOLE THING BACK, PERIOD.SO WHEN YOU GET YOUR STUFF MAKE SURE YOU LOOK OVER IT REALLY GOOD AND IT'S IN GOOD WORKING ORDER, OH ALSO BOUGHT A BEDROOM SET AND THE KNOBS ON THE DRESSER FELL OFF, WHAT A F****** PLACE, BUT IT'S GOOD WHEN YOU CAN'T JUST GO OUT AND BUY FURNITURE.BUT BEWARE IF THEY CAN RIPE YOU OFF YOU CAN PLAN ON THEY ARE GOING TO TRY AND RIP YOU OFF, AND DON'T GO FOR THE OH WE CAN GIVE YOU 10% OFF, AND YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM WITHIN 3 DAYS OR YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING, BUT YOUR UNDER WARRANTY, SO YOU HAVE THAT GOING FOR YOU ALSO.THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SCREW ME OVER ON THIS ONE THE WHEEL THATS SQUEEKS THE LOUDEST GETS OLIED FIRST AND TRUST ME I CALLED ABOUT EVER DAY AND [censor]ED AT THEM.

Aaron's Rental — harassment

I'm a single mom of two, I've used Aaron's rental for years and own a couple of piecies of...

Aaron's Rent To Owntried to break in to my house

A few years ago when I lived in Jacksonville, Florida. I had rented a floor freezer, washer & dryer from Aaron's Rent To Own. I returned the washer & dryer after some problems with the payments. I made them, they conveniently 'lost' the info and wanted to argue about if I was going to give them more money when I had already paid for the month. I returned the washer & dryer and kept the freezer and still paid on it. About a week or two after the incident with the washer & dryer I was awoken at about 8 am in the morning by a loud banging noise. Some idiot was literally beating on the side of my house (I lived in a mobile home at the time)! I got up to see what was going on when this person then started to try and break into my house. He started kicking the door as to 'kick it in' to get inside my house. Then he went around to a different door the back door and started doing the same thing! I yelled through the door asking him what he thought he was doing because I saw the Aaron's truck outside after I had looked out the window to see who the fool was trying to break into my house for no reason. He was cussing me out and saying that he was going to come into the house one way or another. I told him if he entered my house I'd shoot him. In the meantime I called the Aaron's center & got the manager on the phone and told him he'd better call off this guy or else I'd shoot him & then call the cops to come retrieve the body. The manager called the guy made him stop and then came out himself to get the freezer. What I really do not understand is the freezer was NOT behind in payments. I was paid up for at least a month before this happened!

Aarons Sales And Lease — pc agent

I have first hand knowledge that wgc llc dba aarons was using the pc agent and the owner is trying to cover...

Aarons Sales And Leasewont allow me back

I was renting a freezer from them I paid so much a week. I got a call from my trustee asking why dealing with them? I told them why anyhow Trustee told them not to allow me credit I was told there is no credit checks. Anyhow they still wont let me back in so I dont bother asking prob uselless if I did but new trustee dont care what I do. Anyhow dealing with another company I been with them since DEC 2010 I wont say name but I thank them for there help. Best of luck AARONS thanks for the friendleyness as well.

rodney2008 May 24, 2011

but my complaint was theywill not allow me back cause of my worker found out the info and they got told that not to give me credit. they dont do credit checks even if I pay in person they still have to follow my old workers instructions

rodney2008 May 24, 2011

no I am not a drug user thanks and that was not my typing

rodney2008 May 24, 2011

I did not write this sorry above

Aarons Rentsbig rip off

This Company has a serious problem they do Unauthorized and illegal practice of charging your credit cards without your permission.

Avoiding Card Fraud‎: Credit card thieves

they run my credit card with out authorization and the mangaer of the st

Submit your story on our web site for free, for millions to see. ... ABLE TO USE THE SERVICE Internet Author: Dallas Texas Credit Card ... Aarons Rents illegal transfer of funds from my bank accounore ... Aarons Sales and Lease - Illegal business practice

Aarons Furniture Rentalsrude and nasty with customers

I have rented several items from arrons in edison and actually gave them business. But lately they have new emloyees and managers and are straight up just bully. I will admit with the economy as it is i do make some late payments but i pay usually bi-weekly. I had one of the employees tell me he was going to come to my job i dont know who they thought who they were talking to but i know my rights and that was illegal for them to do. Then i made a payment on line which i was very specitical of doing this because i was recently a victim of someone stealing my check card information and putting in about $1500 in the negative of my account. So i told the rep when i spoke to him the situation and this was a one time payment and they were not to use my account again they did not have permission to charge it again. The following month they decided to charge my account again with out my permission and but my account in the negative again when i called the manager he admitted a mistake was taken and he refund my money but he talked to me with attitude and i tried to explain that this was not acceptable and that mistake made my account to go into negative he continued to raise his voice at me and to tell me to make sure i make my payments on time. i did not appreciate being yelled at all i am adult and there was no need for it. So the manager told me he refund me the 25 fee that i was charged for the ISF charge to my account the difference for the payment cause they also over charged me. i waited the 48hrs and recieved nothing from them when i called again he told me credited my account that was not the aggrement he was suppose to refund my checking account. I tried to ask why it wasnt done and he continued to get nasty and told me "i just didnt do it" and that he would do it today and call me back with an authorization and again i get no call back. i called today and was told he was in meeting but that the rep knew what i was calling for and the refund was issued to my card yesterday so i asked for the authorization for the refund and the rep told i had to call back and speak to him because he was the one handeling my account so i asked him dont you have a record of the authorization and he told me "if i had i would give to you" all nasty. I work in collections and i have never spoke to my customers that way at all.

Aarons / Delllaptop breaking down

i got laptop over it seem like it keeps breaking down and i have been putting virus protections on it and they will not work on it. As i was ing to someone over there and ask if i can trade in for another one they told me i would have to start all over again and i would lose all money that i put in the one i have now.so, this has pretty pissed off

Aaron's Rentalspyware on computers

Have you leased a computer from Aaron's Rental? I am a Public Consultant/Researcher for Law Firms. We are currently researching the alleged issues concerning Spyware placed on your computer. Please contact me if you have concerns. Please make sure you note Aaron's in the subject line of your email just in case it goes to my spam box. This way I will know it is safe to open the email. [protected]@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
                  Barbara

Aarons Sales And Lease — class action lawsuit

As a former employee of Aarons, I can fully state that YES they have installed a program on to all computer...

Aaronshow they treat their employees and customers

I beleive that Aarons needs to shape up. They treat the customers like trash. They do not want to help them. They seem like the product is not important. They just want a sale. They do not know how the product works. They sale people anything; even things that do not work. Wakeup. Watch out for bedbugs on boxsprings and mattress. They also treat the employees bad. Wander why nobody wants to work there.

Aaron Rentsharassing phone calls

Aaron's Rental manager keeps calling me.

My wife passed away last week! I was appalled by a recent encounter with one of Aaron's manager- When you hear what transpired, I am sure you will agree.

When I was called ... My intent was to return his, in accordance with the store's policy.

When the manager returned my call, at least five minutes later, he asked if he could help me. I reminded him that my wife had passed away. Imagine my shock when he not only insisted I pay, he loudly accused me of trying to "rip off" the store.

I was mortified. I called my attorney.I find it hard to believe that an Aaron's would knowingly employ such an abrasive, and unprofessional employee.

Aaronspayment missing

I had signed agreement with aarons in sept, payment number 1, furniture did not arrive until oct 26, made 2nd payment oct 20, I have made 7 payment up to date they say I have only made 6, I really need some help and guidance if anyone can help??? I had a yelling match with one of the clerks and when he went in back room my car key was on counter when I turned my back waiting for him to finish what he was doing my car key magically disappeared, I had to get my car towed home these people are nothing but liars and I would not trust them, I have 5 payments left and will have to take them to court because of harrassment and missing payment. Never had so ooo much stress dealing with company in my life.

Aarons Furniture Rentalsworst experience ever

When I first called to rent a fridge from Aarons I gave the girl the measurements to make sure it would fit (I have small door frames) she assuredd me the fridge I wanted would fit. After they arrived to my house to deliever it, it didn't fit. Luckly the had a smaller size in their truck they swapped out for.

After I was done using the fridge I called to set up a day for them to come pick it up. They set me up with a day and I asked for them to call me before hand since I had to meet them there. On the day I got a call around 2:00 from someone at the store saying they were on their way. I waited for 2 1/2 hrs and no one showed up. Around 5:30 (3 1/2 hrs later) I got a call from the store saying they stopped at the house but left because no one was there. I set up another date and the same guy at the store again assured me they would call before hand. The day came, I never got a call and no one showed up. I called back to set up another date for them to come pick up the fridge, the girl at the store told me she could not set me up with a date because the only person who could approve it was on a call. She took my phone number and told me they would call me back. They never called back. I called the store again the next day (I was pushing for time at this point because I had to turn the keys over) I spoke with someone different this time, who set me up for them to come get the fridge that day. They did come get the fridge after 2 1/2 wks of rescheduling. The poeple who came to pick it up, a guy and a girl, were very nice, in fact they were the only good customer service I recieved during the whole process. I would never do business with this place again, it was nothing but a headache!! Not to mention I was "put on hold" and could hear the person I was speaking to dropping the F word left and right. Horrible horrible customer service at this place!

Aarons Sales And Leasenathaniel thomas

I'd like to notify you about Nathaniel Thomas. I've notfied his manager Brian Welch and nothing was done. I know first hand Nathaniel steals from the company for example hdmi cords, power cords, surge protectors, random tools, ps3 controllers and t.v. remotes. I also have witnessed him using the company shampooer for his own personal use. He's also used the Aarons truck to move into and out of an apartment. He sells and buys drugs on the job examples premethazene pills and weed. In beween jobs he'll go home or do his own personal things he needs to take care. I don't think this is uitable behavior for an employee and would like it to be brought forth what is going on. My name is Ashley Brown and you can contact me at [protected] if I can be of any further assisstance.Thank you.