Aaron's / service at the lancaster, tx store

1 Lancaster, TX, United States

I need someone in upper management to contact me ASAP. I have been waiting on Regional Manager to contact me and I have not heard anything yet. This all began when my husband and I went into the store on Dec 22 to order to Kinberly sectional. We submitted our paperwork and the District Manager, Lawrence ordered the furniture and told us that he gets a truck on Fridays and with the holidays our delivery date would be Jan 2 between 2-7. I called the store on Jan 2 to that they were still coming. I was informed that the furniture did not arrive so I asked them why no one communicated with me. We went on the lady told me I could have it delivered on Jan 4th between 4-7. The day came and I hadn't heard from them so I called to confirm that they were still coming and the lady told me no, the soonest they could deliver was on the next Tuesday. I told her that was nice acceptable since I purposely ordered the furniture to have it delivered while I was on vacation. Se put me on hold and came back to say they could deliver on Monday again I told gee that it doesn't work for me and to get the manager on the phone. The district manaGreer Laqrenxe came to the phone. I expressed my dissatisfication and he basically didnt try to resolve the situation. I told him I would contact some above him. He told me that he would give me the number for the Regional manager but nothing was going to happen because all complaints would come back to him (Lawrence). I called the 800 number and file my initial complaint on Jan 4th, was told the Regional Manager would contact me within 48 hours and still to this date, no one has contacted me, yet I have made contacted with the company twice. I'm upset and I feel violated as a consumer and I want to take this action further simply because the lack of customer service.

Ta