Aarons / horrible customer service!
I have worked in the customer service field for 10 years and never had I experienced what I experienced with Aarons furniture general manager named Keith. This store is located in Columbia South Carolina on 2 notch road. I recently gave birth to a baby, I work full time and attend graduate school full time. My computer blew up so I needed another one in a hurry. My appointment time was suppose to be from 1-5. My computer wasn't delivered until 6:30. I understand things happen. But it would have made sense to call me and let me know they would be delivering the merchandise late. I called three times that day and no one informed me the delivery man ran into complications and would be late. I wanted to voice how dissatisfied I was with the service. I only have 2 days off. With this two day i need to take care of bills, buy groceries ect. the general manage informed me that I shouldn't have called and I must have been expecting a problem. He is an complete idiot! How can someone like that be a general manager. After this, I will NEVER, I mean NEVER get anything from Aarons. I will also inform everyone I know about their terrible customer service. If I didn't need to finish my paper for school and wasn't pressed for time to get my daughter I would have canceled the order. I HATE AARONS!!!
More Aarons Complaints & Reviews
- Aaron Rent To Own - received used furniture for new furniture! 
- Aaron's - poor service! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Rude treatment! 
- Aarons Furniture - very bad quality furniture! 
- Aaron's Sales And Lease Ownership - Rip off 
- Aaron's - bought a couch loveseat
- Aaron's - service
- Aaron's - customer service and collections
- Aaron's - 3 different chairs my stepdaughter had delivered
- Aaron's - customer service