Complaints & Reviews

rude/ unproffessional customer care

I just got off the phone with a customer rep name desmond at the plainfield, new jersey branch, very rude & unprofessional, using slangs like "let me brake it down for you so it won't be broken again." for a minute I thought I was at "renter center" same practice different name, did anybody say class action. So to all consumers in the plainfield, new jersey area buyer/ renter beware!

• Ji
    Jill Dew Apr 24, 2013

March 20, I ordered two pairs of 550 Levi jeans in an odd size from WorkingGear.com. The order was confirmed; my credit card was charged $79.98.

Two weeks later, the jeans had not arrived. I called and was told the manufacturer did not make them in the size I wanted. (I found it curious that no one thought to contact me about that. They certainly didn't hesitate to take my money.)

The clerk tried to be helpful and said the 501 jeans came in that size. I said to send them.

When I received them Apr. 19, my husband tried them on and noticed there was no zipper; instead there was a series of buttons.

Today (Apr. 24) I called to try to return them and get my money back. Before I was through with my explanation, the clerk (the original one, as it happens) interrupted me and began yelling at me. I asked if they were no going to accept an responsibility, and the selection of the 501 jeans were made by their clerk, who had not mentioned the buttons. She continued to rant, however, causing me to get quite upset.

I finally asked to speak with her supervisor. she said no one was there but her. I asked if I could call back and talk with them. She wouldn't tell me the supervisor's name at first; finally she gave me a first name. She asked if I wanted to leave a message on her voice mail; I agreed.

After ten minutes on hold (I clocked it), I finally reached the supervisor's voice mail. I left a message for her to contact me. I have since discovered there is no way to reach her directly.

I am very upset with this whole transaction. If the clerk had only been civil with me, I'm sure we could have worked this out.

I do not feel this was my error; instead, I followed the advice given my by their clerk. If she did not know these were not normal jeans, she should not have suggested them.

I checked and on the website, and the picture of these jeans show no indication there are buttons and no zipper. While the description says, "button fly", to me that means there's a button on the fly. There is no mention of multiple buttons.

When I finally wrote the company about this, I received a standard "how to return merchandise" letter. There was no response to my situation. I wrote back and said, "An apology would have been nice for your rude actions." In response, I received the same standard "how to return merchandise" letter.

I will NEVER use these people. There's no excuse for this kind of rudeness.

regenal manager

After three years go by and I go int Aaron's to get a TV and Brian the manger said no to us. over a washer and dryer we returned (We where unhappy with it) witch they never got ahold of us on. Jeramey the regenal Manager called me back and said at first he would let us get the tv if i would go back and deal with Brain the manger in albany. I said no. then Jeramey said then its a no deal and I would never
be able to rent again with Aaron's.. That pissed me off He also told me that I was changing my story. No no. He was just pissed we gave it back.

mary lopez Oct 03, 2008

just to let everyone know, Aaron's Rentals employees are rude even over here in Texas. We got a 62" big screen tv through them and when we moved, they said that it would be alright to take our tv with us. since there is a store locally i just assumed that i could make my payments there. ohhhh...nooooo...i have to make it to the store where i bought the tv which is 2.5 hours away one way. they (the Aaron's rentals "associates") call constantly. sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. i have even been paying over what the initial payment is. they are never ever
    satisfied. saturday before last, i had it out with one of the "phone stalkers" i set him straight, i caught them i a lie to my husband on the phone. they apologized and said that it would never happen again. WRONG!!! come monday, they were at it again. makes me feel like we're the ONLY customers they ever call. They are just sorry and rude. must be a pre-requisite to working at Aaron's Rentals.

Donna Mar 12, 2009

And you a A__ H___ If this is Jeramey

unauthorized debit charges

Aarons debited our account twice now unauthorized for a total amount of $292.72. The first time the charge...

fraud and cheating

My family had an account at the store located in Homosassa Florida. The manager who everyone in this town...

sorry appliances

I am 18 years old. I purchased a washer and dryer from AAron's. We have had the front loading washer and dryer one week. When the delivery men brought the washer and dryer out, one of the wires was pulled from the dryer and afroengineered to work. Now the dryer will not work. I paid cash for this set and now I am told that there is nothing that they can do because I paid cash. Is there someone out there that can help me? [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ol
    olwisefocker Mar 04, 2009

If you purchased a new set the wires would have had to been installed there at your home as they do not know which plug head you have until you get there, same with most stoves. I would recommend that you have the appliance inspected by a qualified / licensed electrician and ensure that the proper ground is applied, I would also contact the manufacturer of the appliance as it should still be under warranty and from time to time items are shipped unknowingly from the factory with defects.
    The Aarons store manager should be able to assist you with the warranty info, if he doesn't ask for his district managers number and let him/her know about the issue
    Hope this helps,

rude managers anad employyes

This is the worst store in the world and who ever they are selling the stores to they need to be watch . Trouble service with the most nastest mangers where do they find them. I will never buy anything from a again. I was with them for 6 years and was treated very poor. They have poor service and very mean peoples. they need to go get a whole team. They need to go!!!BAD!!!

Donna Mar 11, 2009

I agree with you this is the wort store to deal with. Jeramey the regal manager
    calls people a lier. They are just mad that i gave the washer and dryer back one day after it was do.

• Ka
    Kay Cutter Mar 18, 2009

For aaron;s opening all this new stores, they would do best to supply them with merchandise first. I have been waiting to get a complete new bedroom set for one and half months now. I went to one store and the floor manager told me they have full bedding and full bed with the dressers, they would call me when bedding came in[supposely new] they came and went real fast used bed frame [rusty] and used filthy mattres and box springs, now I'm waiting for a tv chest[the one they brought is all damage and knicked up[they say they got it from another store] then it's brand new. Now i just tallked with them again the brand new tv chest will be delivered friday. I won't hold my breath.

sand82 Aug 16, 2009

They are awful to deal with. The bedroom set I bought from them was cheaply made and scratched. They ignored my complaints and were threatening on the phone. Horrible buisness, I learned my lesson. Buy used or save up to buy from a decent store.

• customer service is the successs behind most businesses. There are a lot of people who do not go to the news media, or call the jBetter Business Bureau or Consumer complaint. There are so many people that owners of these businesses needed to tell them to have the respect from the clients will get you more sales and business than renting and leasing for ownership, but you want to pick up when it is only appropriate for the business, that is how people function in the street not in business. In hard times there are more competitors. Probably people will look in the papers and computer and find private owners. In other words it would be better for Aarons to have company meetings because from experience I have watch businesses lose clientele at one time because when they learn their legal rights. it will make a huge difference in the treatment of people

won't return call

i've been trying for 3 days to contact chris (manager)at Aarons to let them know i was going to be late on my 15th payment.i started 1 day befor my payment was due. i've left mesages for him and i've been told he went to the bank then he went to lunch with his boss then he was on the phone.he's not returned my call yet.i'm almost paid out and after reading all the complaints about Aarons i fill they are avoilding me so they can come get my frig. and bedroom sute.after calling for 3 days i fill i've done my part.i will NEVER deal with them agean. my name is john m. i will let you know how every thing turns out.

consumer

I was laid off was late on my payment with aarons they called the police said i robbed them this company i...

poor customer service

Just want my couch back is all. I had a sectional delivered w/ Red Ant's somewhere inside bad. It was picked up October 16, 2008 just after making my payment acutally due on 15th. It is now November 19, 2008 and still no couch. They did offer to spray my house but no one has called me and if they did we were not here to catch the call. The thing i am upset about is the fact that i have been w/out my couch for over a month and it hasn't even been ordered yet. They put it back on me and said they were waiting on bug guy (orkin) to contact me which i was suppose to do all the foot work. I am now sick of waiting on bug guy and just want my couch back ant free before thanksgiving and for aaron's main office to stop calling me for there payment as i am suppose to be credited for the month i have been w/out my couch.

• Ml
    ML Nov 23, 2007

Terry the store manager at Aaron's Furniture in Roswell came to my home at 9pm and ask for money/my account was only 10days past due. If this person comes by my home again I will file sexual harassment charges. I am a single mom with children.

• Ri
    Richard Jack Nov 28, 2007

How about you pay your bill??? That sounds like a plan...

• Ri
    ricky rockett Jan 31, 2008

Sexual Harrasment??? The Only people that do that are people that can't get laid... which is probably why you are single. LOL And the only people that get a field visit are people that don't follow the rules. So that would make you desperate, broke and ignorant!!!

• Dp
    D. porch Feb 18, 2009

pay the bill, !!!but even then he, should hsve not came to your home that late at night. call the office and set a complaint on him.

• Dp
    D. porch Feb 18, 2009

that was to late to be commoing to anyones home . call the main office. and pay your bill

illegal business practices

My husband purchased a computer from these idiot's last October. He did a 12 mo. lease. We had to move...

fraud and lies

I rent a 52 inch JVC from the aarons in Fullerton, CA. They are very argumentative and they lie. They claim...

awful company and cust. service

I went to the one in J Clyde Morris Blvd. in newport news, va. I wanted to rent a sofa, bed and a dinning table. I'm a consultant. My current situation allows me to stay here for 3 months or more (don't have exact end date). So, I need the flexibility to return the furniture anytime after the 3rd month. So, I need a shorter contract. My apartment complex Rep. advised me to go to Aaron's at J Clyde Morris Blvd. I went there and they only had 2 dining sets & 1 bed to choose from.

I liked a sofa that I wanted to rent. The lady said they only rent it out for minimum 12 months. Later, she started giving me advice on how I should stay in Corporate apartments around my work. Her attitude was very unprofessional! It was weird!!

cheat and steal

Aarons should have signs on their buildings saying Aarons cheat and steal. Not Aarons sales and lease ownership. The general managers are only concerned with their bonus not the customer. After being a long time customer of Aarons with several paid out contracts I had a heart attack and open heart surgery.

THIS PUT ME OUT OF WORK FOR A PERIOD OF SEVERAL MONTHS.

I have a car loan with one of the major banks so my credit was not bad Aarons was quick and easy so I would deal with them.

After being released from the hospital the Bank with a car loan of over $20000. Gave me a 120 day extension to get well enough to work then resume payments. Aarons refused and took me to court to recover the furniture. Three of the contracts with them had only 5 payments to go for ownership. They say lifetime renewal. Bull They refused and want the furniture. It’s must be some there wants my furniture so they want it back WITH ONLY 5 PAYMENTS TO GO.

Aarons is composed of thieves’ not real people. They have no feelings for people the United States Senate and house have bill that have been stalled by the rent to own industry to prevent the change of laws to protect the consumer. Everyone who reads this should write there senators and representatives and push them to think of the people they represent and get the legislation passed that was proposed to change the way rent to own companies do business.

Aarons charges you for a service plan and charges tax on this you do not pay taxes on service. This is put on all contracts without a option to refuse this. This is a form of interest they charge and cover this up as a service agreement the consumer has no rights when you do business with Aarons. I did business with the Snellville Location in Georgia. GOING TO COURT IN Georgia is a waste as the courts are there to protect Georgia companies not the citizens of the state. If there is an attorney with Balls out there look at these violations of title 15 and state USURY LAWS FOR THESE TYPES OF COMPANIES. Several states have found these contracts are sales contracts the Courts in Georgia refuse to look at the decisions of other states As Aarons is a Georgia company therefore protected. The Governors consumers’ protection group with the state attorney general will do nothing as this is again a Ga. Company therefore protected under the good o boy plan. I contacted several civil contract attorneys who declined to represent me as they did not want to ruffle the feathers of this company who did so much for the people of Ga. Well I am one of the people of Georgia. What about Me.

• In
    indyjeepman Jan 23, 2010

Its a simple concept. You only have about 30 days before Aaron's will start demanding return of merchandise. They actually are more fair than their competitors in seeing you get to ownership. They have a few more tools to work with, however, keep in mind that it is a lease and not a credit purchase.

There is a general manager in that store who is being paid based on store profit. You don't pay, it counts against his store numbers in several ways: uncollected revenue, past due percentages, charge off percentages (after 60 days), and the cost of the legal filings that he will do.

And by the way, you were told at the very beginning that there is NO grace period and that you must return the merchandise if your lease is allowed to expire. Sad that you had a heart attack, but why do you have a sense of entitlement and expect others to share your misfortune? That is a large part of what is wrong with America today. One more thing, the lifetime reinstatement plan is designed for those who return their merchandise and abide by the lease agreement, not those who disregard it. You don't use a lifetime reinstatement after having kept the merchandise without paying for several months.

Do the right thing and abide by the lease agreement that you signed, after all, you were probably only too happy to have them bring the merchandise to you with no credit check and little money down.

• Mr
    MRDWP Dec 21, 2012

I've been with Aaron s for several years .my bill is due on the first of nov i called the store on the first of nov.to give them my credit card info.and informed the store on not to run my card until 4:00 that afternoon.becuase the funds would not be there until then.this was at 9:46 that morning.as soon as we were off the phone they ran my card which resulted to a 30.00 dollar overdraft fee at my bank .this month i paid my bill online.now they have called me several times a day to say my online bill didn't show my entire bil and that amount is 5.00 dollars what they should be calling me for is to give me credit for overdrafting my account.

• Ro
    Ronald Spoor II Jan 21, 2013

I recently called Value City to see if my product was in, and nobody would assist my question. I was placed on several times, ect.

repairs on appliance

I have been dealing with Aarons since 2007. I rented a Maytag washer and dryer from them, in March of 2008 I had problems with my washer I called Aarons in Pittsfield, MA so the could repair my washer it took them 2 months to fix my washer. Shortly after that my dryer broke down and had to be fixed once again I called Aarons to have the dryer repaired and my dryer was fixed within 2 to 3 weeks. After they repaired my dryer it broke down again with the same problem, I called Aarons right away to get my dryer repaired again. Since then I haved called the store twice and I have been up to the store and talked to the manager James and he said he would have it fixed, I am stilled waiting. I have also called the district manager about this problem and I am still waiting for a call back from him and guess what I am still waiting for my dryer to be repaired. I have made my monthly payments to them while waiting for my dryer to be repaired. Also I moved from one home to another and Aarons moved my washer and dryer for me that was a huge mistake on my part. When the moved my washer and dryer the put a huge scratch and quite a few small scratchs on my washer, I brought this to the managers attention and asked him what he could do about it and nothing has been done about this problem either. I will never rent to own anything from Aarons again nor will I sent or advise anyone to go to Aarons to rent to own anything. Nobody deserves to be treated this way.

don't go there

We have a bedroom set and a couch that we are paying on...Our payments are almost all paid so we have been putting a lot towards it to pay it of quicker...I went in and paid $400 on our account...Now they say that i didn't pay and that they cant do anything about it...Well WTF that’s a lot of money out the door...and out of our pockets...someone knows where it is...All i have to say about Aarons is I’ve learned my lesson...Always just save your money and pay straight out the door!!! And don't go to Aarons!!!

donald gravette Sep 29, 2008

THIS PUT ME OUT OF WORK FOR A PERIOD OF SEVERAL MONTHS.

• Pi
    Pissed Off79 Mar 14, 2010

Being who I am and liking to purchase things up front, I had never even heard of Aaron's until I got a phone call one day while I was unemployed. They were looking for persons to enter the management training program within this company. I thought this made sense, since my last few jobs had been management. I went to the interview, where the process went very well. I was hired (I am not afraid of libel, since this is all 100% true) by Jason Mizrahi in Schenectady, NY. This gentleman sat with me and talked to me about the way things worked. I asked the following questions and was given the following answers:

1. I am a full time college student. How will this work around my schedule? His answer was "If you tell me what your schedule is, we will work around it."
    This was a lie, the first schedule got posted as soon as I got hired, and he never even gave me the opportunity to tell him when my classes were going on. I asked him about it and he shrugged and said "Oh, well."

2. What does the job entail? I was told by him that it was working the floor, managing the staff, and performing sales. I quickly discovered that this was mostly a collections job. I am sorry, but I have been on one end of collections in the past when I got injured and was out of work. I would never do that to someone. Then he told me about field visits, which is where you go and harass someone on their own property to get the money from them. If he had told me that, I would have refused the job. I don't think that is right, and I would kill someone if they ever did that to me!

3. When would I get a store? Once you complete the program (18 months) you will be offered something. I find out later that you might get called, there is no guarantee. Also, if the offer is somewhere else and you are not or cannot move, you are likely to never get another opportunity. That sounds like its just a little predatory to me.

4. I see the store closes at 7 pm. What time are we out of here? (I am a morning person, I am up at 4-5 am and don't function at night.) I was told "within a reasonable time after store closing. Another lie. Most nights had you there until somewhere from 9 pm to 10 pm. Hell no!

Finally, this is what tipped things over. Mind you, this was only a week and change into the job. A woman came in and said she wanted a big screen TV. After taking all the paperwork, I sat with Jason as he did the close. He asked her for income, she said she didn't have anything. He asked again, "Are you sure? Nothing?" Her reply was that she got $667 a month for SSI for her DISABLED CHILD! This TV was not a need, and ran nearly $200 a month. He said "That will work" and approved her. I asked him about the moral implications and stated that I had an issue with this approval. I was told that if I didn't want to make money and didn't want a store then I could quit, or I would be fired.

Jason is the ### of the earth. Mother's don't let your babies be Aaron's managers!

dogpound Jul 05, 2010

I totally agree with you about staying away from Aaron's I got a couple of 52 inch televisions that I was renting I paid for one of them but shortly after I had it paid the televison wouldn't work, and the other one was still being paid on. I had to have both televisons repaired for just about the same problem. I am usually a pretty patient man, and willing to work things out, so the televison that I paid for came back from the shop we got it all hooked back up and it still had the problems even after supposedly being fixed. For a whole seven I made payments on one of televisons. The one I paid for they owed me and the one I was still paying on they owed me. I had to wait seven months just for them to give me the replacements for the televisions, and I made several calls trying to find out what was taking so long. I can say Aaron's company is quite rip off, so to anybody out there I wouldn't use Aaon's I would use somewhere else. The Aaon's at 260 Mamouth Road Manchester, NH is the worst!

• Al
    Always Verfiy Aug 19, 2010

I have to agree. Though no one has been rude to us, they definitely have predatory lending practices. We leased a bedroom set from Aarons due to an ailing relative living with us for several months as she recuperated. We were not able to get financed through a traditional store and did not have the immediate cash to purchase the furniture outright. We reasoned that we could give the set to one of our daughters afterward. Payments were to be $119.05 a month for 24 mos. That was in May, 2009. Everything seemed fine as we usually paid online until about May. We were having some hard times and did not have the full payment. I called the company and explained that I had half and could I pay that. I was told "sure no problem" we set up a date that I would pay the other half, which would be my next payday that would be in about three weeks (I get paid on the 1st and 15th and that was a five week month) . He told me that I could pay online or I could come in. Well, I chose the convenience of paying online and did so the same day. That's when we started getting the phone calls asking when we were coming in to pay as we are late. I explained to them what was told to me by the named individual and was then told that because we did not pay the full payment on-line, the system does not recognize it as a monthly payment and it becomes semi-monthly; so now we have to pay an additional $90 dollars over our monthly payment to catch up. I told him that makes no sense, explain it. He said the system just suspends it until it equals a full payment, so we had a credit of $38, but need $150 to resume to a monthly status, so in essence I would pay almost $190 to "catch" up on my lease. I replied that I respectfully disagree and will be in there to discuss. We negotiated and we settled with me paying $120 to catch up (mind you I still paid over the amount by about $50, but I did not want the drama. Got it anyway. The next month, I paid the usually $119.05 on line and a couple of weeks later, I received another phone call that I need to pay $67 as I am short from a bi-weekly payment from May. I said this is ridiculous, I am not a bi-weekly customer, and I am not paying anything else. We continued to get the calls and I just kept paying the monthly amount. Here were are in August. Now we got a call threatening to take the furniture. Now I am pi----d. I made an appointment to go in there tomorrow; armed with my lease agreement and will bring a notarized letter disputing the validity of the debt and based on the Consumer Leasing Act of 1976, I am exercising my right that they refrain all collection practices until the dispute is resolved and let them know that they just violated the truth in Lending Act because my lease says nothing about paying bi-weekly instead of monthly nor suspending payments and that they could have charge no more than $10 as a late fee, as there are no stipulations that I would be switched to bi-weekly and that they owe me money as I have overpaid by approximately $200. I do intend to sue and take it to TX Attorney General's ofc it is not resolved. I will let you know how this turns out. At any rate, always look at your written agreement as that holds more validity than any verbal agreement. I am going to get them with their own written agreement. This is predatory and just plain ridiculous!

rip off

I got a washer and drier from this company they ripped my brand new fllo and did not hook the cold water up...

don't use

We purchased a living room suit and flat screen TV from Aarons. The delivered the first set (not in the time window promised) and a huge cut was across the back of the sofa. We pointed out to store. Another set was sent to us, five sets later all having the same problem we asked to go to another set. We also asked that they credit us what we had paid toward a new set. They refused to give us the full amount we had paid and said they would knock $300 off the new set. We later went back and ordered a bedroom suit, and washer and dryer. When they took the dresser out of the package the corner was crushed. They said they would order us a new one, every month when the payment was made and never a new one was ordered. The dryer ran so hot that I burned my hand. Come to find out they didn't put the proper vent to ensure the dryer would not over heat. We finally decided to just have them pick up all the items we had and just start over. I have to say when they come to pick it up I noticed the papers the guy had and at the top it stated how we always complained every month (that was because every month when we went to pay we asked if the replacement items were in and as always heard "they have been ordered") The manager using bad language at us telling us we caused him trouble. Do not use Aarrons sales and lease.

rip off

I brought a laptop from them & it wouldn't update the pages it was stuck on the old pages & I took it back & Sonny said I was stuck with it& he said it was my service the managerMike hittle took it home & saw I was right I came back to the store & they asked Me to try it again So I did & it did the same thin So I took it back again & Sonney Manager told me I could get another the next day so I came back & he wasn't even there & I came back 4 days in a row & still nothing they keep giving a differrent story telling Me to come back tomorrow I've sent many emails to Aarons & they wont reply back to Me about this matter I'm paying for this laptop & I cant even use it & for the servivce allmost $200.00 a month is there anything you can do about this matter

bad service

Ok I wont go into a long dragged out story here's the gist..we needed a laptop so we stopped at Aarons just outside of Apopka..I had done business with them in the past and was until that day a preferred customer (they would actually call ME and ask me to rent to own from them..offering me deals if I would come in and talk with them) well, I moved and was in need of a few things, but 1st we wanted to see what kind of deal we would get on a laptop...it was never gonna happen it seems from the start, the employees acted as if they didn't want us in the store...the girl behind the counter was rude and could not answer even the easiest questions..luckily I know about Aarons policies and computers..so we chose one and I asked about a printer (I should have known better) once again we were met with "I have no idea" (insert big eyed I'm stupid stare here) then she disappears into the backroom to ask the manager for the answer..a few seconds later she informs us if we want a printer we would need to go online and order one from the website..they had about 7 printers in the store..I pointed this out to her and once again I was met with that big eyed I'm a dunce stare. A few seconds later here comes the manager he pretends to fiddle with a register and some receipts then not so casually looks over at my paperwork (which the dull eyed girl has me fill out again even though I'm in the system. I even told her about the past phone calls) he then informs me we have to go to the Apopka store "they" don't deliver in our area...I then informed him "doi we're getting a laptop (to her credit she even told him that)we are taking it with us so we wont need it delivered..his answer we don't deliver to Apopka you'll have to go to our Apopka store..my Wife grabbed the paperwork snapped "### them we'll go to RAC" then we left furious..Aarons lost alot of business with us..we are looking in the future to rent to own a washer, dryer, stove and fridge..and maybe a desktop..btw we got our laptop at Circuit City (for a little over $500) (along with our internet another $50) and have not had any problems yet..(knock on wood) matter of fact I'm using it now! Aarons can kiss my money and my rosey red *ss goodbye!

• Gl
    Glen Jan 15, 2009

I have rented 2 big screen tv's, a recliner, deep frezzer, 2 refrigerators, washer dryer, and a laptop, over the past years, i am a long term customer. I recently leased a used laptop, which wasnt in very good condition to begin with, but i took it anyway knowing that Aarons was a reputable company, and if something happened to it they would help. The hinge on the laptop broke, and they will not waranty it, and expect me to pay to have it fixed.The store manager said it had obviously been dropped, but i have several character witnesses atesting to how good care I take of my belongings, two of which were there when the laptop broke.

• Xt
    xteddiegirlx Apr 02, 2009

I have purchased a laptop from my hometown Aaron's and I'am having the same problem. The hinge broke and they said it was dropped, but the hinge had broken when I had shut the lid to the computer it snapped. They are trying to tell me that I had dropped the computer and I said that it broke the way I told you. Now they expect me to pay for the repairs.. I refuse to pay for it and I have witnesses that seen what happened. They are so rude at the store. I will never buy from them again.c

dolly2010 Apr 20, 2010

First of all, it is per company policy that you update your order form EVERYTIME you set up a new agreement. Second of all, it is per company policy that the customer goes to the location tht services the area you live in, whether or not the item has to be delivered. Third, you should have never been at Aaron's with your ol'cheap ###. Only broke ### people get ### at Aaron's. DO NOT GO BACK!!! Aaron's did not loose business, yall lost!! Now you have to TRY to go to other places where most likely you'll be denied because of your fukd up credit!!!

caused my account to be overdrawn

Aarons took my payment out of our banking account 2 times in one month... caused our account to be overdrawn. Didn't find out until out bank statement came out. They didn't bother to tell us how it happened. They offered to put the money back but they couldn't do anything about the extra money the bank charges for the overdrawn amount. On our bank statement both payments were paid for on the same day. We called them on it after we received our bank statement on july 21 2008. We still have to pay the overdraft fee plus on top of everything else we were broke until the 3rd of august. They suggested that we could apply the money to next month’s bill. They said they couldn’t refund us the money they had to put it back on the card.