7 Eleven / rude customer service
On 3 Sept 08, I had occasion to visit this store to use the ATM machine and purchase a bottle of water. When my turn came in line to deal with crew member Cathy Brooks, I placed my purchase on the counter well within her reach. She informed me I had to move the water container closer to her prior to her scanning it, I responded by inquiring if something was wrong with her arm which would inhibit her ability to reach for the bottle, which as I previously stated was well within her reach. I attempted to deflect the situation by ordering an additional purchase, however Ms Brooks continued her disrespectful tirade by stating "You Customers think"... at which point I canceled my purchases with the intent of departing the facility. Ms Brooks was still running off at the mouth at which time I requested of her shift crew member the name of the store manager (Maribeth Cue) and that of the disrespectful worker. She attempted to inhibit his giving me the information I requested by telling him I had no right to know who was being disrespectful to me. I made it very clear of my intent to file a complaint against her with the national office. I feel this action is necessary, when discussing the incident with my wife, she advised she does not shop there due this employee's negative attitude and inability to communicate with customers in a professional manner. Due to the negative impact of this incident, I too shall cease to frequent that facility unless I have need to use the ATM machine. I would appreciate your office making an inquiry to access whether this employee requires additional training regarding the proper way to interact with the paying public which frequent that facility or if the job is suitable for her and I also would appreciate your notifying me of your intent to investigate the incident.
More 7 Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7Eleven Arthashastra Technology Pvt Ltd - worthless centre 
- 7-Eleven - customer service
- 7-Eleven - service
- 7-Eleven - coffee
- Two 711 stores on Cape Coral Pkwy, Cape Coral, Fl. 33914 - buying bags of coffee on 9/8/2018 rude mgr. at the one at 801 cape coral pkwy.
- 7-Eleven - a product I want because it's delicious and you guys dont have they stocked