1800Flowers / Florist Company / fraud and theft
I called 1-800-flowers to place an order for a basket to be sent to the home of my sister & brother-in-law for the passing of his mother. I gave all of my information upfront (mistake) before placing my order. I didn't know what arrangements they had so I talked to the representative to see what choices were available to me. The rep couldn't really find what I wanted and was taking a very long time. I told him to delete all of my information and that I would call back IF I decided to order from them. He said he was sorry they didn't have what I wanted and yes, he would delete everything and not to worry. That SHOULD have been the end of it.
The next day I went to check my bank account balance and saw a charge for $68.98 from 1800Flowers. I called them IMMEDIATELY and said what is this?? I was like... how could there be a charge when I never picked out anything??? The rep had taken it upon himself to choose something on my behalf and charge me for it!!! I was livid!!! This is fraud & theft!!! I was told the order had been canceled and the money would go back into my account after 3-5 days. It's day # 3 and the charge is still showing. So, we shall see. My point is that there shouldn't even BE AN ORDER to cancel because I NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING!!!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Once they get your information you are screwed and they will order things on your behalf that you do not give them the authorization to order!!!
More 1800Flowers / Florist Company Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - florist
- 1-800-Flowers.com - horrible customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery never happened
- 1-800-Flowers.com - fruit basket
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers