1800Flowers. CA / bad service

1 Canada Review updated:

I sent this email to customer care. Still no response or phone call!

I ordered 2 all about you bouquets, 1 blooming joy with 1 vase and a card. 3 different orders all sent to one address.

My sisters recieved the 2 all about you bouquet but my mother did not recieve the blooming joy, she recieved a empty vase.

I called that same day and was told someone would call me back. No one called me back. The next day I called and a woman told me they sent out a order to resend it that same day. That never happened. Today, 4 days later, I called again and I was told they would resend my order.

I told the woman... I did not want my order resent. My mother would not be home, mothers day was 3 days ago, and I was just not satisfied with the service and all the broken promoises I was promised. I just wanted a refund for what I didnot recieve. She said to me " theres nothing I can do for you" and hung up the phone.

I called numerous times, left over 18 messages, spent hours on the phone. Only recieved 1 phone call back from a woman who hung up on me. Please, please, please. I spent $211 of my hard earned money and im sooo frustraded that no one is hearing me out. I just want someone to listen to me. Im praying someone would try to understand why this is important to me. My mother recieved a empty vase for mothers day. I have tried to be patient, but im sooooooooooo frustrated because your customer service hung up on me after she told me your company "has wasted one to many flowers" and accused me of lying when I told her I didnt order 3 vases. I can assure you. I am not a liar. I work hard, im honest. I have no reason for putting myself through all this frustration to cheat anyone. All im asking for is for someone to call me and listen to me.

(No one has called, not one response through email) I cannot believe a this company doesnt care about their customers. Therefore I will tell everyyyone I know... Anyone who mentions flower... And anyone with ears... I will tell them not to use 1800flowers!

Ta

Comments

21st of Apr, 2011

Wish I had researched on the company before... My order was messed up too.

• Ca
      1st of Jan, 2012

DO NOT ORDER FROM 1800flowers.ca. You are going to be disappointed!!!
    First of all, just to be fair I did get refund for the undelivered flowers I ordered. But what 1800flowers.ca had done to me is not forgivable.
    I ordered 4 baskets of flowers $89.59 each 4 days ahead of time for my mother's funeral. I requested them to be delivered to a Chapel between 9:00am and 12:00noon for 2:00pm viewing service. I called the Chapel at 12:00noon on that day to find out that there were no flowers showed up. I called 1-877-450-8664 3 times between 12noon and 12:30pm. I was told again and again that someone will call me back. Around 1:45pm, I called the 4th time and asked to talk to a manager. The answer was I reached the sale department, and the sale people do not have ability to connect me with anyone. The only thing they could do was to leave a message for the manager to call me back. There was nothing I could do at that point the service went on without the flowers and no explanations from the company either. I did get a delivery notification email though said the flowers are delivered at 2:00pm later the same afternoon.
    I got a phone call from the company said she was sorry the next day and asked whether I would like to have the baskets delivered to a different location. I wonder what she was thinking.
    A very unhappy customer

• Jz
      23rd of Mar, 2012

A very bad company. I ordered 4 dozen long stem premium roses cost over $200 and only one dozen was delivered. It was for our grandma'sbig 80th birthday. Customer service only willing to refund the 3 dozens they did not send. How about the not so premium one dozen and the ruining of the occasion? very unreliable !!!

• Gt
      12th of May, 2013

I ordered for mothers day..sent order on Thursday...now is Sunday at 2am. put a post on FB..got a standard answer...gee whiz...we are sorry..please tell us how we can fix it. Then was ignored. Reported them to BBB and also RCMP as scam artists...They took my money and never deleivered a product.

• Ke
      5th of Nov, 2013

Very unreliable company. Prices are high and quality is so so. I used them before for Edmonton- it was a local delivery. Now they ship overnight from Vancouver. My fiance told me that they just arrived frozen. I would not use them in winter. Period. Pictures looks nice, but what you get is completely different.

• Rr
      23rd of Dec, 2013

frozen flowers. what a mess

• Mj
      16th of May, 2014

I ordered flowers for Mothers Day (2014) and I had initially put the date as the 15th. I caught this before I sent in the order and changed it to May 8. When I checked my confirm, the date was still for the 15th. I called and had the date changed to May 8.
    Were they delivered May 8? NO I called and couldn't get through to customer service and had to leave message. May 10 I sent emails via contact us. No response from anyone. My daughter told me they had arrived Sat night so I thought no more about it. Today I get an email from my Dad that the flowers arrived for Mothers Day on May 15. At least they were received...
    100% smile guarantee? What a joke. They don't care about customers.

• Ya
      8th of Aug, 2015

Similar experience for me. I ordered a plant for my friend's birthday as I resided far away from her place. Later we found the plant they kept in website is different from what they delivered. I seriously disappointed as I selected the plant to represents proper feelings.

Don't ever try to order it because you regret later !!!