1-800-Flowers.com / late delivery and poor product!
My valentine's day order was given thru the 1-800-flowers.com web site on 2-12-08 for a 2-14-08 delivery. The order was delivered 2-15-08. I am totally in the doghouse with my wife as there was nothing for her valentine's day. The flowers showed up 2-15-08. They are frozen and in extremely bad shape. They do not look attractive. I am refusing to pay for an order that is a day late and in extremely poor condition. Three web site inquiries were sent to 1-800-flowers.com, with no response from them outside of an automated "thanks for your e-mail". I tried to call them about my concerns. Their phone system refused to let me talk to a human about my issues. It hung up on me. This is the poorest example of customer service I have experienced in a long time. I will tell all of my friends to avoid using 1-800-flowers.com lest they be treated poorly like I was. I am going on line to let everyone know how poor this company serviced my business and then didn't handle my issue.
More 1-800-Flowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!
- 1-800-Flowers.com - mother's day ruined for myself and 2 daughters, delivery set for week after mothers day