Comcast — scam and abuse!
I'm a travel rn with a home in pennsylvania and traveled to fresno, california. I subscribed to comcast and received the cable box as needed. When my assignment was over I called comcast to discontinue my service. The comcast representative confirmed my call and was told the d/c date and to leave the cable box for the technician to pick up as he was to be in that apartment complex, so I did. Now i'm told that I owe over $100. 00 for that damn cable box.
More Comcast Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam!
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view)
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice!
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising