Comcastscam and abuse!

I'm a travel rn with a home in pennsylvania and traveled to fresno, california. I subscribed to comcast and received the cable box as needed. When my assignment was over I called comcast to discontinue my service. The comcast representative confirmed my call and was told the d/c date and to leave the cable box for the technician to pick up as he was to be in that apartment complex, so I did. Now i'm told that I owe over $100. 00 for that damn cable box.

• Ge
    Georgest Jul 09, 2015

Comcast rep third world rep added services we didn t ask for then billed us for all the new services, then said sorry we cant change it.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices