Having problems with Hallmark?

Hallmark reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 14, 2008. The latest review I'm hearing impared. Captions on all the movies lately have only had maby 1 of 3 lines. was posted on Oct 21, 2021. The latest complaint music too loud! was resolved on Nov 11, 2014. Hallmark has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 249 reviews. Hallmark has resolved 9 complaints.

Hallmark Customer Service Contacts

800 902 0900 (United Kingdom)
1800 729 999 (Australia)
+1 800 425 5627 (United States)
+61 800 651 845 (Australia)
+32 36 807 251 (Belgium)
+31 104 596 515 (Netherlands)
2501 McGee St., Mail Box 100

Dawson Lane, Dudley Hill, Bradford, BD4 6HN

Australia
10 Caribbean Drive, Scoresby, Vic, 3179

New Zealand
Ground Floor, Block B, Avanti Finance Centre, 65 Main Highway, Ellerslie, New Zealand

Belgium
Ruiterijschool 5, B-2930 Brasschaat

Germany
Wespienstraße 8-10, 52062 Aachen, Germany

Netherlands
Rietbaan 48, 2908 LP Capelle a/d IJssel

India
C-113, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase-1, Delhi - 110028, India

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hallmark Customer Service. Initial Hallmark complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hallmark above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hallmark. Discuss the issues you have had with Hallmark and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hallmark Complaints & Reviews

HallmarkI'm hearing impared. Captions on all the movies lately have only had maby 1 of 3 lines.

I have quit watching because I can't read. Sometimes 1/2 a sentence makes sense, but not enough to keep me watching.

Simple - what happened to your captions?

Hopes it helps others also to find a fix.

So I should fill up the rest with find a fix or recognize it>

• Updated by RobertLSM · Oct 21, 2021

hearing impaired need your assistance

• Updated by RobertLSM · Oct 21, 2021

captions for hearing impaired missing from Hallmark movies - only 1 of 3 may be viewed.
      This issue has just recently come up the oast few months.

HallmarkVideo stopped playing

I was watching Loving Leah on the Murders and Mysteries using my Roku on 13 October. Fifteen minutes into the movie a notice appeared that there was a problem and the video could not play. I tried to access the movie using my iPad app and the same thing happened.

By the way, I have absolutely no problem with the content in your movies. Those viewers who are at odds with the reality of life in the 2lst Century are not the customers who should seek to satisfy.

Respond

HallmarkUnable to watch a movie after commercial it re-starts app

I have not been able to watch a movie for 3 weeks on firestick hallmark channel with spectrum. When a commercial comes on the app recycles and restarts the hallmark channel. When I try and go back into watch the movie it starts a commercial then re starts the app again. I have 3 started movies. Very frustrated. I have tried every day for the last 2 weeks to see if this was fixed but nope. Tried watching signed sealed and delivered made it to the first commercial then it recycled the app.

Candy

HallmarkQuality movie issues

Just a note to say I thought I would miss your channel after you made the decision to listen to a tiny abrasive, obnoxious minority and moved to the dark homosexual genre. Happy to say I do not. Moved to streaming and found a plethora of great family movies and romances, when any of us care to watch. Pure Flix is a joy, but have thankfully cut screen time way back since dropping cable. Your products are also no longer purchased. May you find your moral compass one day and return to the quality wholesome programming we all grew up watching, but I won't hold my breath.

2 Responses
          • Co
            Colorado conservative Oct 18, 2021

I agree. I was shocked watching Good Witch season 7. My subscription will be ending.

• Am
            AmyDJ Oct 15, 2021

Bill Abbott has moved over to GAC (Great American Country) Media and started GAC Family and GAC Living to bring back the quality program he advocated when he was heading up the Hallmark Channel...check it out! https://www.gacfamily.com/

HallmarkFRndly commercial

Audio is far to loud and literally hurts my ears every time it comes on. Please do something about this. I almost want to stop watching after dealing with this multiple times while watching a show or movie. There are laws that should be adhered to when it comes to the audio levels in commercials a d this one is clearly to loud on the DB scale. It's unacceptable.

Respond

HallmarkBad programming, cancelling Good Witch and Home and Family, old sitcoms no one watches

Hallmark, you have messed up!!! I have 3 Hallmark channels. That is why I take cable. However, you messed up with several things. 1st you cancelled Good Witch (you said it wasn't receiving the audience). Why not change it to run now and go into the Halloween timing? People are on vacation when it airs so yes people probably watch on demand or record. 2nd you cancelled Home and Family. I don't know why you did that but you should not have! 3rd you have added Reba to the Golden Girls and Frazier line up and I have started to change the channel. So your audience has gone down even more. The Christmas in July was a deep and huge disappointment. Not only did the movies not air 24/7 during this time but they weren't very many good movies in there. Whoever is making your decisions for you is killing you. I was very loyal to Hallmark and even left my TV on for my 2 rescue dogs while I went to work etc., but I am now retired and can't look forward to watching the movies that came on after Home and Family because you cancelled that and put on Reba!!! Wake up. You are not helping yourselves.

1 Response
              • Ka
                Karen Freed Sep 03, 2021

Golden Girls and Frazier are only continued re-runs for years!
                GET SOME NEW OPTIONS !!!

Aug 14, 2021

Hallmark — Programming

Just when I thought that it couldn't get any worse, Hallmark has done it again. They have moved the, by me...

HallmarkGood Witch and other programming.

Have watched and enjoyed Good Witch since the beginning. This past season was terrible and silly probably because of the new writers. Then Hallmark canceled this series. Now in my area, reruns of the series have been removed.

I've just about stopped watching the Hallmark Channel with all your new stupid movies. I still like some of the Mysteries but you will probably make them stink.

So, I would like to thank you for ruining my television experience. Whatever Hallmark has done isn't working and I hope your viewership falls.

Also, thank you for canceling Home and Family. Instead of thinking up ways to improve this series, you just cancel and to heck with all of us that supported it.

A Fan In the Unmaking.

Hallmark ChannelThe Climate Pledge Paris 10 Years Early Commercial

This Commercial Is One Of The Most Offensive Commercials I've Ever Seen! A Bunch Of Hateful Spoiled Brats Is What I See! I Can't Believe How Political Your Channel Is Becoming. I Enjoy Watching Your Channel With The Exception Of "Good Witch" It's Sad To See Politics Infiltrating All Aspects Of Entertainment. Unfortunately Your Viewership Will Suffer. My Family And I Are Done If It Continues!
                Sincerely,
                Traci L. Cassina

HallmarkDisappointing

I have been a huge fan of hallmark for years and was just entertaining the idea of subscribing to the movie cannelloni along with the 2 channels I already receive. After watching the good witch turn bad by throwing lgbtq into it I absolutely will not be making that purchase. It's so sad that hallmark is trying to condition us to accept this as normal. They are trying to diversify in the wrong direction. We can all get gay shows on the mainstream if we wanted but dont. Hallmark is no longer family friendly. And you can't trust what they are going to try to make you

HallmarkGood witch

I have watched all the Good Witch movies and enjoyed the series until you added the homosexual story. I normally record the program and watch at a later date. I just was to the episode of Joy's "date", when I could not stomach it any more!! This is NOT wholesome viewing, this is a Perversion! This type of "romance " is an abomination to God. I will not subject myself to this evil willingly. I stopped the episode I was watching, deleted it and all of the other episodes after the "date". I removed Good Witch from my auto record feature and will NEVER watch it again. You might think you are getting away with this, but the judgement will come and you will answer for the decisions you made in this life. I pray you will ask for forgiveness, accept Jesus as your savior and repent.

Hallmarkgood witch

the writers and higher ups completely destroyed the good witch. you turned it into the charm series about witches. why couldnt you have just left the mystery about casey and her knowledge to make make things good for people alone. and putting the ex father in law apart of this witch craft stuff was insanely stupid. you should of never brought in another cousin. instead you should of concentrated on new guests coming to stay at the house. and then to top it off you had to add a gay storyline I am a christian and that is not in my beliefs . if you want so badly to have diversity then make a hallmark channel just for that. i am so sorry to what happen to once to a great family show. i will not even watch the reruns. it makes me so frustrated that you did this. that was my go to tv show every week. now nothing. too bad too sad. think twice about taking other series in the wrong direction.

Respond

HallmarkAny hallmark show or movie that alters what hallmark has stood for by their own statement.

I have always watched and loved hallmark shows/movies. Especially the mysteries and the older Christmas movies. I loved that I could watch with my children and NEVER worry about content, until now. Homosexuality is a perversion against God. There is no way putting that type of content into hallmark shows/movies complies with what hallmark stood for in the beginning of it's concept-which was clean family content. I realize that my opinion and values mean nothing to you. I just had to express my views so that you know someone still stands for family- 1 man, 1 woman- values. I was hoping that things wouldn't change, now I pray that more and more people stand up for what's right and against what you are trying to help propagate now. I won't continue to watch hallmark if I can't safely watch it with my children.

HallmarkProduct

So very sorry you have made the decision to cancel Good Witch. While it hasn't been the same since the kids went off to college it was a wonderfully upbeat show I looked forward to watching each week. To not include the kids in the finale was a disappointment. To end the show the way you did for Abigail's character was such an incredible disappointment especially after having watched their relationship evolve over the years. I hope you will reconsider this cancellation and at the very least add movies back to the schedule!

HallmarkHMNow

I am very upset at the total lack of support from the HMNow Support organization. I sent an inquiry asking how to delete items from the Continue Watching list. A couple of days later I received a response asking for additional information, which I promptly replied to. That was on July 13. It is now July 22 and I have not received any additional communications. If they are unable to figure out how to resolve the issue, the least they could do is to say so.

HallmarkCanceling Good Witch

I can't believe you canceled a show like Good Witch and are leaving When Calls the Heart airing for another season.
                              You turned Elizabeth into a gold digger of a character.
                              Good Witch is entertaining and refreshing.
                              I know I will no longer watch When Calls the Heart. I might not watch any of your weekly series from now.
                              I think I will boycott daytime also
                              A very disappointing move on your part

Kathy Schrage

HallmarkGoodwitch

So sad you had to force this gay agenda down our throats. You cater to the 1% and don't care about the ones who support your network and its sponsors. We are canceling Hallmark after years of loyalty and we will choose programs on other networks that do not share your liberal and gay views. We are the 99 % ers. Maybe in the future you will employ management who will realize that families will not watch Hallmark with this type of narrative. We have plenty of better choices.

1 Response
                                  • Dr
                                    Drummergirl 9 Jul 25, 2021

I concur. It’s extremely troubling to see gay relationships on Hallmark movies. Not family friendly! And I never watch those movies. Just like I don’t watch Good Witch. To me witchcraft is not family friendly either. Christianity ✝️ should only hope to be so celebrated on Hallmark. I applaud Hallmark for canceling that series.
                                    I on the other hand approve of When Calls the Heart and ask that you continue that great show!
                                    I love the Christmas movies but they are quite repetitive in theme. A Christmas ball, a Christmas party ….almost every movie is about New York or Chicago, etc etc. We would appreciate some more realistic and original themes. They are getting to be boring. 🥲. Thank you for letting us submit our thoughts.

HallmarkGood Witch being canceled

You people are insane! Good Witch is a wonderful show that my husband and I have watched for years but now with the tv series in season 7 you idiots put the LGBTQ bull crap into the mix. That is NOT what this show is about. You people cost the cast members there job! If you people had left that out of the show Good Witch would NOT have been canceled. Thanks for shutting down a really great show.

2 Responses
                                    • La
                                      Laura in KCMO Jul 25, 2021

I’m so sad to see the Good Witch series end. My husband and I have loved the show since it started. I really think it was the story line in season seven that did the show in. The characters are all amazing. Although, I support theLGBTQ community I do not think most of the viewers in Hallmark feel the same for a variety of reasons. Hallmark has always been a family friendly and straight channel. The shows have a way of bringing an Idealic theme which most people enjoy. Unfortunately, Good Witch was probably not the show to introduce a lesbian couple and manage to survive just based of the 99% of people. I guess I am the 1% who loved the show and didn’t find an issue with a lesbian couple.

• Ho
                                      Howard Radford Jul 19, 2021

The show was being canceled regardless. They didn't do a Halloween special this past year probably due to CV19 which stunted excitement. They will be doing a spinoff though with Good Witch - Legacy which will follow Grace after finishing college however will have a more urban environment and just as much of an LGB push.

HallmarkService

I was not happy when you chose to run sitcoms most of the day and only show three or four movies a day but now that Christmas in July is coming up and your choosing to run sitcoms for hours instead of running Christmas movies 24/7 it's making me question your commitment to your customers. I pay a lot of money to have your three channels but your new direction that you are taking this company is not worth what I have to pay.
                                    My husband is disabled and I have been dealing with breast cancer surgery this year a d Hallmark has always been our 24/7 channel but lately we have had to watch other channels because we refuse to watch sitcoms.
                                    I personally this your program director or who ever is making these decisions needs to be fired.
                                    We're not going to continue to be loyal customers and pay a huge cable bill for 3 Hallmark channels when we aren't getting the movies we have gad in the past.
                                    Fix this your you will loose two loyal fans.

Jun 27, 2021

Hallmark Channels — Christmas in July programming

I realize that to some Christmas movies in July, or even anytime are cheesy, but there are some of us who...