Having problems with Coach?

Coach Customer Service Contacts

1800 262 246 (Australia)
1800 816 698 (Malaysia)
1800 860 0698 (Singapore)
+44 203 808 2672 (United Kingdom)
+1 888 262 6224 (United States)
+852 800 960 698 (Hong Kong)
+82 808 881 941 (South Korea)
10 Hudson Yards
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coach Customer Service. Initial Coach complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coach above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coach. Discuss the issues you have had with Coach and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Coach Complaints & Reviews

Coachpurse 59501

Placed an order for the purse above for my mother's 70th birthday. Confirmation / order [protected]. This was done on Oct 16, 2017. Check my emails and waited for my mother to call on her birthday Oct 26, 2017. No call from mom. So, I went to check status and it stated cancelled. Customer service cannot explain what happened. Ruined my surprise, you only turn 70 years old once.

Why did the customer not receive any notification. Per customer service a notification should have been sent on Oct 17 via email. No such event occurred all mailboxes have been verified. Also, something of this nature a call to the purchaser would be the proper thing to do.

The customer service agent was polite; yet, offered nothing. I am a long time consumer of coach and easily have spent well over $12, 000 on Coach products as gifts. One simple fail and no customer recovery offer has placed me in a position to no longer be a consumer of coach. I will be making major purchases for purses for the women in my life this Christmas and surely this will be in the range of $1500 to $2, 000. It will not be with Coach this Christmas.

Since I am a Director myself and expect the highest level of customer service for my employees. This would never be tolerated by me personally by my organization to not compensate the consumer for my organization's error. The customer is not always right; but, the customer is the customer and I do not want my long-term consumer, or any consumer, to go to my competitor and would have taken accountability that we failed the consumer.

Coachcoach men’s leather messenger bag

Dawn, self-declared “Assoc. Mgr.” at the Arundel Mills Coach Outlet in Hanover, Maryland was rude and extremely difficult to work with. She did not value or respect me as a customer. I had to call Coach CustomerService (Dawn gave me the number since she would not assist me further). The agent was incredulous at how I was treated and asked to speak with Dawn. She refused! Dawn insisted that the customer service agent call her at the store. She would not use my phone. Dawn was being downright difficult! I cannot believe that Coach trains any of its employees, especially someone claiming a managerial title, to act in such a dreadful and unprofessional manner. She had no concern for customer retention and, believe me, Coach has lost this customer forever because of Dawn’s lack of professionalism and dis concern for the customer. I had a messenger bag, which was unused and still being sold on the store shelves. Dawn refused to return it to my credit card since it was Oct. 18 and the ship date was Sept. 8. Customer service said that she could make an exception, but Dawn refused. Dawn was on the phone with the customer service agent for 20 minutes. If Coach cannot return this bag, then Coach can take me off of their mailing lists and forget about seeing me for birthday and Christmas. I will inform my family that I will not accept any gifts from Coach, either. Coach can thank Dawna at Arundel Mills for that!

Coach — a tote bag

i purchase a tote bag from premium toronto store i was in love with its color and reversible utility i bought...

New Delhi

Coach — handles on handbag

I have a coach bag given to me as a birthday gift from my sister which I loved and was proud of until in le...

Coach — coach bag service

Coach said they whey sending me a label to send my coach purses to see if they can be repaired. I talked to...

Coach — handbag

For the first time I bought what I thought was a luxury item- coach handbag and purses. I am 53 and my...

Coach — purse

The last two purses I have purchased have had the handles start "fraying" fairly soon. (6 months) Never had...

Coach — unethical and discriminating practices at coach store

A month ago, I went to shop at Coach at Woodbury Outlet in NY. At checkout, I saw a nice bag that another...

Coach — customer service

I've never been so disgusted by impolite, rude, and disrespectful sales clerks in my life until I met a young...

Coachcoach new york loafer shoes-damage to foreskin and severe burns

To Whom it may concern,

I have been wearing your shoes in different styles for quite some time now. Unfortunately, this last pair I purchased was poorly manufactured and horribly designed. I have attached pictures for your reference.

I put on your shoes, and in a matter of hours the top of my foot, had rubbed the leather the wrong way and I had blood oozing out of my skin. The next day these had turned into huge blisters around and on top of my foot. I have not been able to walk...even in the slightest because of the damage done. I can't put on other shoes or sandals even to let the blisters air dry and disappear.

The damage will surely leave scars on my foot, and I am in shock that you can make shoes of such poor quality. I would expect something from Payless or Ross, or any other cheap discounter, but not of a premium branded shoe line. If you truly care about your customers and clients going forward, you will take this message into account, and relay this information to the correct technical and design team to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone again.

I am asking for a refund of my whole purchase. I will gladly send the shoes back to you, or a return of my purchase. I cannot believe how one small shoe could do so much damage. My physician said that I also don't have particularly sensitive skin, but that the shoe is poorly made.

Nancy Eslamboly
      [protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com

Coach — discriminative customer service

I purchased 3 bags from Coach South Wharf DFO Melbourne, went to exchange and the lady says you can do only...

Melbourne

Coachstaff behaviour at coach westfield white city

Hi. Just visited coach at Westfield white city shopping centre. She was looking for a hand bag and I was looking for a wallet. As soon as we entered a black male (staff) started following me and asked me if I am looking for something specific. I said we are just looking. He started smiling and giving a very funny body language like he was not very happy about the fact that we might be window shopping. Then I asked him is it ok? He smiled again and said yes it fine! Then he started to shade me very closely. To be honest, I and my partner were feeling ashamed! I absolutely regret entering this shop.
        We decided to get out of this undignified situation and with a bad luck, a beep went off out of the blue! The guy asked to search me which I understand and I let him to do so. After searching me inside out, he asked my partner about her black branded skull scarf asking; where did you get this from! I told him is this your product? He went silent! How on earth someone could ask a customer about something that they know is not from them? I so very much regret to enter your shop even thou us being a fan of coach. I would share this experience with as much as people I can as I did in my google review to let them know about your patronising and undermining customer service. I feel I am harassed.

Coachmanager at florida city, florida 5/21/17

My daughter was going off to college and I wanted to purchase a particular purse which was a brown saddle bag from the Disney X collection. I phoned
          the store in Florida City to assure they had the product and they did, I drove 3 hours and bought multiple items and the saleslady confirmed that the store had two left when she approached The manager Gary he told her that they were not available, I approached Gary the manager which told me they could not be sold as they were on hold I advised him coach does not hold any Disney product it is against policy and then Gary told me they were purchased already and the customer was going to pick them up later I said that was not true as they were in the original plastic covering with a HOLD note. Gary broke all policies and then lied to me and told his staff to lie as well. Not only did I travel 3 hours for the item Gary had no remorse and his staff apologized and replied that he made all the decisions. This man should be held accountable for his unprofessional behavior.

Coach — coach purses

My first purse was a coach. Since the 1980's I have owned nothing but coach. Ever loyal to the brand and it...

Coachcoach key ring

This beautiful Coach key ring was a gift from my son a while back.

I received many compliments and other people purchased one for themselves or as gifts.

However the stones have fallen out. Would appreciate any and all ideas on what can be done to fix or replace this as I love it.

I also have about 6 or more Coach bags and have never had a problem with anything breaking, etc. think/hope I might be getting another one for Mother's Day as I have hinted enough about a new one I would love to have.

Tank you for a reply.

coach key ring

Coach — debit/credit terminals not working - had to pay cash

Debit/credit terminals not working tonight. Cash only. Had to go to ATM and pay $5 for the withdrawal. Asked...

Halton Hills

Coachbrown monogram coach rain boots

I received these COACH rain boots for Christmas about 2 years ago. I love these boots. I don't get them to wear them because there has not been enough rain. However, I wore them today at work and I just realized the boot is coming apart where you can see the inner lining of the boot. As I stated before, I hardly ever wear these boots, so for them to be coming apart is absurd to me. They were purchased at a department store at the regular asking price.

Coachblack loafers

I purchased a pair of black loafers for $200, not at an outlet. I have had the loafers for several years but with paying $200 for them, I never expected the sole to come apart from just normal wear. I sent them to get repaired or replaced at one of your companies, and received the loafers back just as I mailed them. I was told they wouldn't replace them nor provide a voucher. I've purchased several shoes and purses and have been lead to believe that with any purchased items if damage they would be replaced or repaired. I have also had two purses replaced because of damage, not on my part. I've very upset to have purchased loafers for $200 and to receive the letter I did stating, "to bad and here's a 10% card." I will tell everyone I know to never purchase Coach products of any kind as it's not worth paying over $200 on items that say they're "guaranteed" but are not.

Sincerely,

Tammie McWhorter
                [protected]@yahoo.com

• Co
                    Coachnomore Jul 18, 2017

I have purchased many Coach handbags and wallets over the last few years and last summer purchased a black leather accordion wallet. After using it a handful of times, the zipper broke. As I presented myself at store location as instructed by customer service on the phone, regardless of me only using the wallet a few times and it being in pristine condition but for the zipper, I would have to pay for a repair...I will never purchase a Coach wallet or handbag again...

CoachOutlet.com — "coach"purses unethical behavior

I was thrilled to see the email before Christmas last year as part of an email that lists great deals. I have...

Coach — messenger bag straps

We purchased 2 messenger style brief cases from coach, @ $450 each. Within the year, the straps began to fray...