Clickbank / Driver Robotunfunctional and suspicious program

D

This program(Driver Robot) appears to be free, (no charge) and recomended by HP. After I was asked to pay $39 in order to install the program.When I bought it, I saw that HP has nothing to do with this program and furthermore with the ClickBank company.The program was installed but wasn't functional for my computer.I tried to open some of the links that where provided for help and nothing.Then, I started thinking that something is wrong.So, i did a recearch about this product and the company, and found many articles with complaints and warnings from different people claiming that is a ###.I will try to contact this company for a refound and if that doesn't work, I will dispute the amount.