Click Bankcharge of 14.99 on credit card

Click Bank charged my credit card acct. $14.99 for a information they said I would receive on public records. After pay the 14.99 they wanted more money to proceed on to their next step to receive public adoption records. This is a scam and I want this amount credited back to my account. I emailed them to do this and they have not credited my account.

• Pc
    PC Purohit Dec 11, 2012

Payment debited without ordering any product. Want to cancell my subscription with this company.

• Mi
    Miler Feb 02, 2012

I tried a second time to down load software for watching tv on computer.Payment was taken. Could not download program.

• Pa
    Paul E. Hahn Jun 23, 2011

I paid $27.00 2 times I want one of the $27.00 charges refunded.Paul E. Hahn

• Wu
    wuk Jan 05, 2011

They charged my credit card, with no product.

• Je
    Jennifer DiCiano Feb 27, 2010

go get them- credit card companies are scamming everyone these days because the banks are broke-they will get you any way they can, this is what I have been told by many other credit card holders that have had the same thing happen to them.

anncharlotte Feb 24, 2010

I, too, have just been billed, my payament was approved. I was subsequently asked to pay more money for a search which I paid and was then asked to 'View Report' which I was unable to do.
    Despite providing information I know to be correct, I was unable to pursue my search and would like the monies paid credited to my account.

• Be
    Beverly Willis Feb 15, 2009

I signed up to try to find my family on my mother's side. After paying 29.95, the website cannot be found. Have not been able to contact the business. This is a Sham!!!

• Valerie Jun 13, 2008

I had been looking at research surveys a couple of hours ago when I decided to confirm this payment of $34.95, but the url was never directed to members site to login. I have been scammed and it is very shocking because this is the first time this has ever happened to me.