Click Bankcharge of 14.99 on credit card

Click Bank charged my credit card acct. $14.99 for a information they said I would receive on public records. After pay the 14.99 they wanted more money to proceed on to their next step to receive public adoption records. This is a scam and I want this amount credited back to my account. I emailed them to do this and they have not credited my account.

• Valerie Jun 13, 2008

I had been looking at research surveys a couple of hours ago when I decided to confirm this payment of $34.95, but the url was never directed to members site to login. I have been scammed and it is very shocking because this is the first time this has ever happened to me.

• Be
    Beverly Willis Feb 15, 2009

I signed up to try to find my family on my mother's side. After paying 29.95, the website cannot be found. Have not been able to contact the business. This is a Sham!!!

anncharlotte Feb 24, 2010

I, too, have just been billed, my payament was approved. I was subsequently asked to pay more money for a search which I paid and was then asked to 'View Report' which I was unable to do.
    Despite providing information I know to be correct, I was unable to pursue my search and would like the monies paid credited to my account.

• Je
    Jennifer DiCiano Feb 27, 2010

go get them- credit card companies are scamming everyone these days because the banks are broke-they will get you any way they can, this is what I have been told by many other credit card holders that have had the same thing happen to them.

• Wu
    wuk Jan 05, 2011

They charged my credit card, with no product.

• Pa
    Paul E. Hahn Jun 23, 2011

I paid $27.00 2 times I want one of the $27.00 charges refunded.Paul E. Hahn

• Mi
    Miler Feb 02, 2012

I tried a second time to down load software for watching tv on computer.Payment was taken. Could not download program.

• Pc
    PC Purohit Dec 11, 2012

Payment debited without ordering any product. Want to cancell my subscription with this company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices