Clkbank*combank account shows clkbank*com charge

R

I have three debit charges from clkbank*com.
One on 8 / 10 / 2011 for $41. 11.
Two:
On 9 / 8 / 2010 for $50. 32
On 9 / 8 / 2010 for $61. 57.

I have not clue what these charges are for.

8 / 10 / 2010 clkbank*com_kgwfnel8 [protected]
Debit / for checkcard [protected] 41. 11
9 / 8 / 2010 clkbank*com_3cx8r3e2 [protected]
Debit for checkcard [protected] 50. 32
9 / 8 / 2010 clkbank*com_fdgqbzme [protected]
Debit for checkcard [protected] 61. 57

• Ro
    Rodger Adair Jan 28, 2016

from Rodger Adair [email protected] HI again I dont know if th e last email travelled so am sending it again. about 5weeks agao i ordered a adownload on ED I paid for it using paypal but no download. Whilst trying to get the download I inadvertantly paid again @ payments o9f $59 dollars.. I have sent two emails already and have not had a reply. That stinks. Could you please remit one of the $59 to my paypal a/c and make the download available. If I dont here back from you in a reasonable time I will take the complaint to choice Magazin and to Twitter and Facebook. I am an 85 year old pensioner and the cash is needed for other things.

Rodger Adair

• Gh
    GHANSHYAM GOSWAMI Aug 28, 2014

Dear sir,

Subject : SUBSCRIPTION OF " NATURAL VITILIGO TREATMENT SYSTEM "

With reference to above subject we have paid amount of INR Rs.2412.22 and INR Rs. 456.37 through
    credit card transaction in account CLKBANK*COM_BXPBQFWE [protected] and
    CLKBANK*COM_75LNVE69 [protected] for subscription of Book "NATURAL VITILIGO TREATMENT SYSTEM"

But sorry to write you that till date we have not received subscription of above book.
    Please intimate me when these books subscribe me.My email ID is

"[email protected]"
    Please treat this most urgent.
    Thanks.
    GHANSHYAM GOSWAMI

• St
    steve hall Aug 21, 2012

You should dispute the charge with your bank. Your bank will investigate the charge and during this investigation, they should give you a courtesy credit for the charged amount. If the merchant does not respond to the bank, or if they do respond but cannot prove with written documentation that this is a legitimate charge, then the bank will do a "charge back" of the charge, which means that they literally take back the funds from the merchant.

This specific charge that ou have referenced, plus cuntless more charges have hit my debit/credit card after that past few years, and Bank of America was excellent with taking care of them all, and all I invested was a 5 minute phone call per dispute to get the ball rolling with them.

• Ka
    KAColeman Mar 07, 2012

I asked for a refund over a week ago. Finally received a email back saying I'd already received my refund only for it to show on my account this charge:
    03/07/12 CHKCARDCLKBANK*COM DOW800 39035 IDUS of $49.95.
    I do not currently have a job but I feel this site does not work. Is there anyway to get that back?