Classmates.comunsubscribe

Unsubscribed about 3 months ago. When I got my credit card bill this month, there was a charge for Classmates for 39.00. I want my card credited because I did not authorize this charge. Classmates is just a scam, you can't even talk to anyone about this. You call the number on the bill and they have a recording saying to go to Classmates.combilling, and you can't do anything but fill out a complaint. What the Heck???

• Ro
    rockimtndreamer Nov 04, 2009

I have already sent a complaint to you to disconnect this classmates.com about 4 months ago and my card is still being charged. I WANT IT STOPPED! You call the number, you get a machine, you get on here post a complaint and NOTHING!!!This is a sham. I wonder if the Better Business Bureau knows about this? or anyone else I can think of! I am sick of this. Brenda Evans You have my email because I still get stuff about Classmates on there but I haven't been on there since I filed the first complaint!
    NOW Something is going to be done about this