Menu
Home Unauthorized Charges Classmates unauthorized credit card charges

Classmates  -  unauthorized credit card charges

C
Author of the complaint
1:55 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

4 years ago I signed up for classmates.com When it was time for renewal, I tried repeatedly to cancel without success. They have taken the liberty of charging my credit card fee automatically for the last 3 years. I do not wish to continue membership with this company. Repeatedly I have logged on to their website, entered my e-mail address along with my password, and have repeatedly been denied access into my account to cancel. I have their telephone # [protected] but when I get them on the phone because I do not remember all the information I originally gave them they say, they cannot cancel my account because of "security" reasons.

My last resort is to cancel my credit cared. This is because every year I go though disputing their charge of $30.00.

More Classmates complaints & reviews

Classmates - renewal fees deduction automatic without approval
Classmates - personals on home page
Classmates - unauthorized billing
Classmates - billing
Classmates - unauthorized charge for membership
Classmates - automatic deduction without my knowledge
Classmates - no way to cancel
Classmates - unauthorized auto renewal