Clarks ShoesDefective shoes

I have worn Clarks for well over 20 years and my last pair of 3 buckle sandles, which are fairly new, are giving me problems. The soles seem to lean to the outside of the shoes, making me have trouble balanceing and hurting my feet. This is the first pair I have had a problem with. Is this a problem with all the newer Clarks or just a mistake in the design of this pair.?

I have tried all sorts of insoles and pads in these shoes with no relief. Must I just toss this pair and look for a differnt brand to try to find comfort? I hate to have to give up my only biege pair that match my purse and go- with- everything for the summer.

I thank you for any suggestions you can offer.

932a

Mary Lou Boyer Sep 24, 2009

I haven't the faintest idea how to get my comlaint to the proper department
    I have had a pair of your shoes 33475-10M-11/03 for quite some time, however, due to a medical problem I have been unable to wear them until recently After wearing them on only two occasions, the left side of the left shoe tore away from the sole I paid a decent price for the shoes and certainlly hoped to get more wear from them than that

Please contact me and let me know what recourse I have, if any, at this Email address or by writing (if anyone still does that) to:

Mary Lou Boyer
    314 Village Drive
    Brandon, PA 19510
    Phone: [protected]

Mary Lou Boyer Sep 24, 2009

I am still waiting for somewon to reply to my complaint

• Do
    Dolores Gantt Feb 07, 2010

I have a brand new pair of clark slide ons and I put them on to wear today and all of the stitching on one side of both shoes tore away from the sole.What can I do?The store where they were purchased would not refund because they said they said they would not ring up in their register due to possibly being a discontinued item.I buy my shoes when they are on sale so, I don't know exactly when they were purchased. Who can help me.I can send them back in the box they came in and they are brand new.

Dolores Gantt
    1805 Nearview Ave.
    Columbia S.C 29223
    Phone [protected]

• Na
    Nancy Sabia Nov 17, 2010

I bought my Clarks clogs last year but have hardly worn them and definitely not for long periods. I just noticed that the lining is separating from the heel. If I still had the receipt I would be returning them to Boscov's for a refund. I will never buy another pair of Clarks.

Nancy Sabia

• La
    LaTonga Prather Oct 10, 2012

I have a pair of brand new Clark clogs that I bought last year. The heal is falling off. I have only worn the shoes 3 times and they cost $75.00. Please contact with a resolution to this problem.

LaTonga Prather
    58 Parterre Ave
    Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
    [protected]

• El
    Elizabeth Cain Jan 11, 2014

I have two pair of Clarks clogs that have done the same thing, the upper and the sole came apart at the stitching. The stitching is still there they just are broken away where they connect... Two pairs of shoes within the past month did the same exact thing. I have had both pair for 2 years. I see where others have had this issue. I have worn Clark's shoes for years and want to continue but I am concerned that they will not hold up. Please contact me with a resolution. Thank you.
    E Cain
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Sally Johnson Jan 26, 2014

Same issue here. I bought a pair of slip ons and wore them for the first time last night. They felt loose, and when I took them off, the upper shoe had separated from the base at the stitching line, on both sides. Obviously product failure and poor materials. My friend said she has had this problem with 3 of her pairs of Clark's. What are they going to do about this? These are not cheap shoes! I will certainly not purchase Clark's brand again, and will warn others of the product.