The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Clarks Shoes — Defective shoes
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have worn Clarks for well over 20 years and my last pair of 3 buckle sandles, which are fairly new, are giving me problems. The soles seem to lean to the outside of the shoes, making me have trouble balanceing and hurting my feet. This is the first pair I have had a problem with. Is this a problem with all the newer Clarks or just a mistake in the design of this pair.?
I have tried all sorts of insoles and pads in these shoes with no relief. Must I just toss this pair and look for a differnt brand to try to find comfort? I hate to have to give up my only biege pair that match my purse and go- with- everything for the summer.
I thank you for any suggestions you can offer.
More Clarks Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart!
- Clarks Shoes - Soles disintergrate
- Clarks Shoes - Sole & heel disintegration
- Clark Shoes - Soles fall apart or crack open
- Clark Shoes - Top of shoe detaching from sole
- Clarks Shoes - Sole of shoes cracked after 2 months
- Clarks - Poor quality
- Clark Black Rhonda Shoes - shoes hurt top of my toes
- Clarks - Shoes and boots
- Clarkes Shoes - Bullying, rudeness and racism