Clarks Harrier Black Slip On LoafersPoor quality soles

S

As a long time fan of Clarks, from Wallaby’s to Sandals, I believe I
have finally bought my last pair :( . Not only is there no longer
quality going into their manufacturing but there anonymous customer
service left much to be desired. As someone who sits at a desk and
walks only to and from my car, I expect to get a year or two out of a
pair of shoes I wear to work. In this case, holes wore through the
soles in less than 6 months and they became unwearable completely in 8
months.

Image 1: http://tinypic.com/r/359fqip/5
Image 2: http://tinypic.com/r/hrx1jd/5
Image 3: http://tinypic.com/r/29kxbtd/5

Clarks anonymous, (Clarks customer service), suggested I mail my shoes
in for review. I find this ridiculous when the cost of postage is a
large percentage of the cost of the shoe. In either case, they were
unapologetic and had no comment what-so-ever, even after I stated that
I was not looking for new shoes or a refund. All I wanted to know was
if this was an isolated indecent or if their quality was truly this
bad, and I guess I got my answer.

• Ha
    HardEarnedMoney Jan 15, 2013

I have the same pair of shoes which I purchased last year. I have only been wearing them for about 6 months (less wear on the soles than in your pictures) and the same problem has happened to me, split where the toes bend. I would have never noticed except for the fact water soaked through the bottom when I stepped in a puddle the other day. I emailed their customer support and I have not heard back from them. The shoes are very comfortable but this problem is very disappointing.

• Ua
    uatmaca Mar 01, 2012

Bende Türkiye www.hepsiburada.com dan aldım. 3 ay içerisinde tabanları çatladı. Servise gönderdim. Yapacak birşey yok dediler. [email protected]