Citizens Bank — no drive up teller window
This citizens bank in Aspin wall pa has been remodeled and they removed the drive up teller window!!! on lunch break trying to take care of business in a rush, had to park walk in and wait while one teller was available...I questioned "why?" and was told most banking services avail on line or on the walk up teller/machine available in lobby. That does not work for me who is doing her 90yr mothers banking for her, i do not have a banking card for access to her accounts...What ever happen to customer service? if there is away for citizens bank to take one more person off payroll that is what they will do...But i do believe life goes full circle and when the banks return to customer service/person to person-that banking institution will grow in accounts and wealth--- give it time----all those baby boomers with money in their retirement accounts will go for customer service!!!
More Citizens Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Citizens Bank - auto loan payoff 
- Citizens Bank - overdraft fees 
- Citizens Bank - refusal to close my bank accounts 
- Citizens Bank - citizens bank fees 
- Citizens Bank Hartsville, Tn 37074 - Illegal loans, title insurance & illegal foreclosure 
- Citizens Bank Credit Card Services - balance transfer fees
- Citizens Bank - wrong information
- Citizens Bank - checking account
- Citizens Bank - citizen's bad decision embarrassed me and made a whole team of workers have to wait an additional day to be paid 
- Citizens Bank - customer service is terrible!