Citibank San Brunocustomer service

S Nov 12, 2018

I've been a City bank member for over 15 years and in the past few years I have been treated very poorly. I'm a gold card member and should be treated with the utmost respect. there is an employee at this particular bank that has been very rude to me and unfortunately my wife and I have had to do a lot of business with her, as far as loans, etc. Apparently she's the only one who does this type of work at this bank. Her name is Jasmina Krsulich. In this last instance I needed to get my San Bruno cable Internet cancelled through the direct deposit, so I went to the bank and she said that the computers were down and that I needed to come back and try again. I told her I would be down first thing Saturday morning. I arrived at the bank around 10 minutes before opening, she saw me and proceeded to let someone else in from the rear entrance. She finally opened the door to let me in and with a grin told me she had a 10:00 AM appointment and another at 11:00 AM with a grin on her face. I do not need this kind of behavior. I went to the Citi Bank in Millbrae Ca. and the manager helped me right away and took care of what I needed within a few minutes. So the computers weren't down, she just didn't know how to do it. It's really ashamed you have to deal with people like this. we're senior citizens and should be treated a lot better since we do all our business with this bank.