Citibankcredit card service

J

the card never got sent to my house so I don't have a number to pay my bill. I know they have the right address because they mailed me a paper saying it was past due but no account info in the letter. The worst part is there is no way to get a hold of the sender. The sender of the letter "G.Stevens" vice president gave me a bogus number to reach him at. I cant get my account info and I cant pay my bill because i cannot contact these people.

• Ra
    Raymond C Baltazar Apr 03, 2018

This company is so messed up, and always has been. Once you in the system it is totally impossible to get anything done without contact corporate and Michael Corbat @ [protected]