Citibank — checking plus limit
I have had a checking account with Citibank around 1999 and when I opened it my Checking Plus (overdraft) limit was $7000.
The other day I learned that they decreased my limit to $1800 due to the fact that I am behind on payments on a credit card because it is really hard to find a shift job since I am taking care of a disabled parent and the economy. Not only did they not send me a letter stating the decrease but they took $12.95 out of account every month for credit checks which I had no clue they were doing. Apparently they think this limit is for a credit card but it is an overdraft limit for my checking account. This company is being bailed out and they have the nerve to penalize me. They are a bank and are supposed to help me and not rip me off. The least they could have done was ask if they could charge me for the credit reports which has absolutely nothing to do with a checking account.
More Citibank Complaints & Reviews
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank
- Citibank London - enquiry
- Citibank - closed my account
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises
- Citibank / Good Year - unacceptable behavior and business practice
- Citibank - approved loan, cash not received
- Citibank - scam artists
- Citibank - mastercard aa advantage
- Citibank - customer service not professional and lack of knowledge