Circle K Stores / soda machine

United States Review updated:

What is up with the all in one soda machine? I stop weekly at the 15720 San Pedro location in San Antonio TX because they still have the single all in one soda machine, and therefore Vanilla creme soda. But not today! Both said unavailable. Is it discontinued or just out?

Also, if it's just out, what other locations have vanilla creme soda? If it's discontinued I might as well go back to 7-11 that's more convenient.

• Updated by Sheryls, May 10, 2019

Your user name says it all. You replied without honestly asking anything or being helpful. Yes I did ask. They never know anything. You don't deserve any further explanation.

• Updated by Sheryls, May 10, 2019

This site is weird. What looks like a reply box is really an update. And I see no way to remove the "update" reply to Biggus Dickus.

Sh
May 09, 2019

Comments

• Bi
      May 09, 2019

Let me see if I understand you correctly. You make a weekly stop at a Circle K for the Vanilla Creme Soda. You found that it was unavailable and immediately transitioned to moaning on the internet. Did you happen to ask a member of management as to what that status of your favorite flavor of soda was? According your testimony above, you did not. Rather, you resorted to the sour grapes of crying on a complaints forum about a situation you could have easily done some basic investigation to receive a concise answer. Since you are so tech savvy, they also make these things called "telephones" where could call other Circle K locations to *gasp* ask whether or not they have the product. I figured since you got on your space age computer you might also have one of these newfangled devices at your disposal to make a basic inquiry.

7-11 is hoping and praying that you decide to remain with Circle K and not flood their premises with your abundant dumb.

May 10, 2019

It seems you lack the intellectual capacity to understand that sometimes asking questions to acquire an answer requires more than just stumbling around wildly until you accidentally assimilate information. You truly do have an immune system to education.

May 13, 2019

Further proving my point, the button that says "reply" on the bottom right hand corner is how you reply to a post as opposed to making clunky updates at the top of the page. It's like you are literally rambling to yourself. It's absolutely no wonder you have communication issues. A simple site interface eludes you! I can only imagine how long it takes you to find the right flavor of soda on the machine.

Your IQ test came back negative.

May 20, 2019

@Biggus Dickus I hope you keep replying. You amuse me. Hope that helps.

May 20, 2019

@Sheryls Rest assured that I will continue to provide wisdom to help supplement your meager intellect. Don't mind me, though. I am over here sipping on a lovely vanilla creme soda that I wasn't too mentally devoid to acquire.

May 21, 2019

@Biggus Dickus LOL, I'm glad you managed to acquire one as they are delicious. No worries though; I bought some at the grocery store that'll suffice.

May 21, 2019

@Sheryls Which makes your whole overblown whine experience here kind of pointless. If only you would have been able go to the grocery store straightaway! It would have saved you the agony and embarrassment of this entire thread! Food for thought for the future, perhaps?

May 22, 2019

@Biggus Dickus Nope. It's not quite as good and is more expensive, hence the word "suffice". I'm surprised you missed that since you're so smart. There's no whine experience either. I was asking for information, which you also missed. And as I said, you've been quite entertaining so there's no agony or embarrassment. Perhaps I was too quick with the 7-11 comment but I can't edit and there it sits.

May 23, 2019

@Sheryls The word "suffice" means as a verb "to be enough" or "adequate". Not quite as good and more expensive wouldn't fit the definition of sufficient, which happens to be a direct extension of the root word suffice. You know, from the Latin etymology "sufficere" meaning "put under" or "meeting the need of". Your connotation was reflective of something denoting inferior value and satisfaction. That would require a different word. I figured since I was so smart, I would clarify it for you. If you were asking for information, it would have been prudent to utilize the source that can actually provide that information. It does not happen to be a third party and non affiliated entity. (In other terms for the less mentally fortunate, HERE.)

You meant exactly what you said with the 7-11 comment. You were not being clever nor entertaining. There it sits indeed.

I have a noun for you to research since you are so into the language arts all of a sudden: "Ignoramus"

Literally from the latin "we do not know". Something you and your ilk should be saying much more often.

•   May 19, 2019

Wah wah wah. I want my vanilla creme soda!!!

•   May 21, 2019

The orange creme coke is quite good. The only new flavor that is good.