Chrysler — clinton auto group
My Town And Country broke down on July 19th. We had Roadside Assisstance come, and they had it towed to Clinton Auto Group in Clinton Iowa. In the meantime, we rented a vehicle from Enterprise. Our van sat there for 6 days before they even looked at it. Come to find out, the only thing that was wrong with it was a battery, really after sitting for 6 days? When we picked it up, it cost $644.00 for the battery and the car rental. Really? I was in shock! I can't believe it was that much. Needless to say, I will not be taking my van back there again. I have taken my van there for all of the oil changes,
and a couple of times it needed repairs. I would like an explanation for this charge.
Gloria Sheldon Dan Sheldon [protected]@yahoo.com
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area.
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining