Chrysler2013 dodge dart rallye

K Nov 21, 2018

I has purchased my dart back in 2016 with only 2600p miles on it. Still had the powertrain warranty but bought extended just in case. This car is a pos dont ever buy one!!! In the 2.5 years I have own this car it has had 2 complete turbo line replacements, a complete engine replacement and now is in the shop again for the 3rd time in 30days to have the shifter completely replaced. These major fixes are not all. I have found my car in the middle of a busy street due the 1st gear and the brake not holding the car. I have also been hit by the car after the ebrake was supposedly fixed. Oil housing components leaking oil constantly among many other things. This car will be the death of me and chrysler fails to call me back with my concerns and complaints they just close the case without notification.in 2.5 years this car has has 10 major fixes and it only has 49000 miles as of now! It has cost me time away from work, money beyond the warranty and rentals, and severe mental stress and anxiety. Chrysler own up to your mistakes and take care of the bad cars you put out there before someone is seriously injured!