My daughter and I had lunch at this location on 1-4-09. It was the first time my daughter had been to one of Chipotle's restaurants. We both ordered burritos and dined in the restaurant. About half way through her burrito, my daughter bit into an extremely sharp rock that was in her burrito. The rock was between 1-4" to 1-2", in other words easily seen by those preparing the food. It is the most dangerous object that I have ever seen in any food. We immediately informed the staff at the restaurant. The manager was not present so we could not speak directly to them. We have followed up with the District Manager who directed their insurance company, Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc to contact us. To make matter worse, they offered a coupon for a free burrito. We have written to the head office in Denver, CO and have not even had the decency of a reply. This company does not have high food standards and does not care about the health of their customers.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.