Having problems with Just Eat?

Just Eat reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 16, 2011. The latest review My order was posted on May 3, 2021. The latest complaint no refund was resolved on Aug 22, 2012. Just Eat has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 26 reviews. Just Eat has resolved 1 complaints.

Just Eat Customer Service Contacts

Imperial Place (IP4), Maxwell Road
Borehamwood
United Kingdom - WD61JN

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Just Eat Customer Service. Initial Just Eat complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Just Eat above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Just Eat. Discuss the issues you have had with Just Eat and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Just Eat Complaints & Reviews

Just EatMy order

I ordered food for delivery last night paid 14.88 to just eat app from pizza hut middlebrook Horwich and it never came I ordered it last night around 7.30 2.5 hours later still never came ive just been on phone with the manager of pizza hut middlebrook Horwich and she said get back in touch with just eat and tell them I have just spoken to the manager about this I just want my money putting back into my account I'm so disgusted in the service I've paid money out for something I never got so please reimburse me my order number is [protected]

Just EatJust Eat delivery cyclist

A delivery cyclist nearly hit me just now at the pedestrian lights at Vauxhall Cross.
    He ignored the red light and tore across as I was walking over with the green pedestrian showing.
    I am a cyclist and am finding that this attitude prevails with takeaway delivery companies. Widened cycle routes and pedestrian crossings have been installed for the benefit of all. This sort of behaviour deters public from walking and cycling. It is not enjoyable for some. Why should they have to put up with it?
    Suggest the delivery crew should be trained in road safety!

Just EatFood Delivered to the wrong place (Have a feeling driver has eaten my food!!)

So I ordered from just eat kfc i checked my phone for a driver update and it says it was delivered so I checked outside no sign of driver or food at the door. Never use this service because they clearly don't care who they employ. it is very clear the driver decided to eat my food. I managed to get a refund. But just eats customer service are awful. had to call 3 times first 2 they remained quiet.

Never use just eat again!!

Just EatJust eat delivery from mcdonald's helen street one of glasgow g52 1ea

On morning of Sunday 17th April. We ordered, breakfast from above location. only to be told after 1.5 hours. that Just Eat had not assigned a driver to deal with this order. So money was taken for order, no food, no delivery.. so we're out of pocket.. shambles and don't appreciate no response from yourselves when phoned to clarify situation.. The staff at the restaurant were great it was yourselves that let the side down.. how can you advertise a service which doesn't work and let's good customers down.. A refund WILL BE CREDITED to email [protected]@icloud.com.
        It's for£ 11.66... you took the money, now it's time to pay it back.. the principles of your service needs looked at. I
        Please contact above email address for communication in this matter.

Regards
        Brian

Just EatMacDonald's never arrived

I ordered a MacDonald's around 10ish at night, 20 chicken nuggets, oasis, large fries and some mozzarella sticks. It said it would arrive 22:46. That's fine,

sometime during the delivery the signal had gotten lost. An hour after the said delivery i was looking for a phone number to call to try and work out what the hell happened. Still can't find one/dont know who to call and i can't find anything to really help me. I reload the page at midnight to see if anything has changed

it said my food had been delivered. Now i did get a knock at the door and i got up and checked but no one was there, no car was running no food, nothing. Coulda been a noise in the house for all i know. All i do know is that im hungry and got no food. Unless the driver was in an accident, i dont know why this is happened. Its never happened before bt i may use uber eats in the future

Just EatThe food was vile and had to throw it away.

Order number [protected]

I ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut, same pizza I always ordered but this one arrived and was vile !! Had a weird sauce on it, It was so bad I had to throw it away as was un edible.. I spoke to someone in the just eat chat who was so unhelpful and said basically could not help and just leave a review on Pizza Hut.. I am not happy to pay for a pizza I could not eat!! It's not like I hadn't tried it before and didn't like it!! I had many times but this one was not edible!!! It was vile!! I won't be using just eat again if they don't even help. I'll use my money else where in future.

The food was vile and had to throw it away.

Just EatDelivery not been received

I have ordered McDonald's today at 13:14. I have got text message said that the food on it way to me on 13:30. But I have not received my delivery until14:45. I started to communicate with Justeat web chat people to ask what has happened, then I have been told the food has been delivered at 13:34. So therefore the food has lost on delivery. I have been told by Justeat they will investigation and get back to me within 48hours. I find this is ridiculers. Justeat as its named, I used platform of this company because the name said Justeat, as I understand all I need worry about is eat. But when I ordered my meal with them after the meal lost by their delivery man, I have to wait for 48hours for them to sort out the issues after I have paid £53.90 for my meal with hungry stomach. The mistake is made by Justeat, why should I pay the price to staved my self for their mistake for 48 hours. This is not the way to do business. I have great concern of their reputation. The meal should be replaced immediately when the mistake have been made, because there is nothing to do with the customer, but the company. They should be able to checked out who delivered the meal, where they delivered to, who got the meal etc. The customer should never suffer from this, it is not fair after they paid money and still have to staved by their mistake. I suggest the company considering change the roles of the issues for lost meal, more organised for delivery department.I need full refund and compensation for my suffering.

Incident was on 28th March 2021 13:14. Order Number for McDonald's is [protected].

Just EatUsing gift card

I have a gift card given at Xmas and I cannot use t I think I may have lost it although I haven't used it yet can you please help me. My e.mail is [protected]@hotmail.com Disapointed as I am 86 of age and this has caused me a lot of trouble at what should have been something pleasant.

MrsI Cooper

Just EatFood safety

On 12/02/21 at 16.45 my two children and I ordered fried chicken, rice, plantain and Jerk chicken patties from Mamma Ps restaurant through Just Eat. We received gone off fried chicken that tasted like excrement. Jerk chicken patties tasted like ash trays. We did not eat the rest of the meal and now the whole family are unwell.
                  I have kept the so inedible food as evidence.
                  I have complained to Just Eat and the food standards agency, Bristol City Council.
                  I require a refund and compensation.

Just Eatunresolved refund

I logged a complaint on the 19th November and I have a transcript of the conversation. I haven't received any word back as to what actions have taken place. The chat started on 19 Nov 2020, 05:39 PM (GMT+0).

I have attached a copy of the conversation that took place with your advisor.

I was assured that it would be resolved within 48 hours but due to a family issue I have not been able to follow this up. I have today checked my Paypal account and have not received a refund.

When I rang the restaurant to find out when we could expect our delivery I could hear the lady in the back shouting that they were busy and putting the girl on the phone under pressure. I have also heard that if you do get a refund from them that the manager calls at your house with threatening behaviour. Should this happen I will call the police. I will definitely not be using this restaurant again.

Just EatDebit card fraud

My debit card was used three times today by Just Eat. I do not use and have never used just eat. I have not got an account or have ever had an account with just eat. The amounts of £14.40, £25.45 and £20.43 were the transactions that are on my bank statement. This all happened within minutes of each other. These are payment pending could you please stop them from going through. Thank you

Debit card fraud

Oct 24, 2020

Just Eat — Order not delivered and lack of refund

I made an order for my family of McDonald's breakfast with Just Eat, and was charged a £3.50 delivery charge...

Just EatNon delivery

An order was placed by myself 13/08/20 from Creams in Telford,
                        I received a message to say order delivered which absolutely was not the case.
                        I rang and was put on hold then cut off.
                        I used the chat and again was not helped just told I would have to wait up to 48 hours!
                        I rang again and spoke to another agent who basically inferred they would check with driver as to whether I was telling the truth.
                        I have still not heard anything despite being told it would be marked as a priority.
                        I spoke to Creams who said I was not the only person to complain last night and they will be filing a complaint also.
                        All they had to do was contact the driver who they must know which one, and get him to describe where he allegedly left the order as my house is distinctive. But they decided it was easier to leave us with no oreder or refund.

Just EatNo refund

Where is my refund? What a rip off company. After odering food from Aroma Indian takeaway wrexham on the 16/7/20 ID [protected]. Ordered a pre order at 3.30. Due to going to work at 6. First delivery time 5.15 Second delivery time 5.30 THIRD delivery time 5.55 to late. Phoned Aroma to cancel to find their phone had been cut off. Not contactable not my fault. After finaly getting in touch with a live person and not a bot. Was told my food would be canceled but I would only be getting back 50% of my money because I did not cancel in time and my food had been made. It wouldent have been made if they had a working phone. What a joke. And still havent recieved the 50% refund. RIP OFF

Just Eatfraud

Hi i have just been reviewing my online banking and come accross a transaction made to Just Eat Londonn GBR on the 11th Feb 2020 which i am un-aware of and do not use just eat at all. I have previously reprted an un-authorised payement to Just Eat London GBR the same as this one in Feb but for £22.42 i raised the issue with my bank back in Dec where my bank then cancelled my card so i am really confussed as to where and how my new bank card details have again been used. I have just had to ring my bank again to cancel and block my card but i am still not certain this will stop funds being taken without my concent from this same place as i this now is the second time. I 100% do not used just eat therefore 100% know that this is fraudulent activity on my account and demand a refund and for there to be a visa dispute case to be opened and looked into, i will be raising this issue to the fraud team police and expect to be notified as to where these orders have been placed to. Please could someone contact me in regards to this issue as a matter if urgency.

• Iv
                                Iv_3 Apr 24, 2020

Hi. My partner had the same situation this month. We do use "Just eat" app, but that day we didn't order anything and for this price (£23.49).
                                As he contacted "Just eat" they only advised to contact bank. Bank adviced contact back "Just eat", looks like no one is interested in this problem.
                                "Just eat" advised to report it to actionfraud.police.uk and now we are waiting for a respond.
                                It's really unfair and concerning

Just Eatsomeone has committed fraud on my card and ordered food without my knowledge or consent request for refund

Hello
                              I am sleep and live in London. I have received a phone call from a delivery driver telling me I'm at the Marriot Hotel in Norwich! I am in London how on earth has someone ordered food when me and my husband are in London. I am disgusted Just Eat do not have adequate online security to prevent fraud on my card! I do not know the name of takeaway company . However I have been asleep I only woke to visit the toilet and saw a message about a delivery from Norwich Pizza & Kebab order being on its way. I ignored it at first thinking it must be a message sent in error but then i am woken up by a takeaway driver saying he is outside the Marriot Hotel and my food is here. Firstly i said what hotel I am in London in my home asleep. He told me it cost £20.30 you need to refund my card asap!!! The police and fraud investigation will be contacting you! Once refunded I need my card details removed from your website asap. Please can someone contact me in writing on:
                              [protected]@icloud.com
                              Regards Raakhee and Ervin

Just Eatfraudulent use of my debit card.

Over the past year my debit card has been used in 62 fraudulant, unautorised transactions with Just Eat.
                                The total that I have lost is £1034.41 - on occasions there were up to five individual transactions carried out in a single day.

I have attemped to report this to Just Eat over the phone, but was told to 'take it up with your bank'. The person on the phone showed no interest and made no attempt to investigate the matter.

I am seeking a refund of £1034.41 along with compensation.
                                I have a spreadsheet detailing the dates and amounts concerned in each transaction which cannot be uploaded to this site, which I am happy to forward via email.

I intend to report the matter to the police for further investigation.

Just Eat — fraud

I've have just had to reclaim £170 from my bank as my card was fraudulently used on your site to order food...

Just Eat — just-eat will steal your card details, save yourself the stress and order takeaway elsewhere

Hi, in the past 4 months I have had my card cancelled twice by my bank due to someone attempting use my...

Just Eat — take your money and cancel order

On 2 occasions now just eat have take money and the order has been cancelled, this is such a problem that...