Chick-Fil-Aimmature and rude staff

I was at the Chick-Fil-A located at the Beckley Mall in Beckley, WV. I was ordering at the counter and one of the cashiers was interrupting me while I was ordering saying things like "No you can't have that" and then she would laugh. I found the same case was happening with the cashier serving me as she got my order incorrect when it was clearly stated. I ordered a 6 piece nugget not in the meal, then I ordered a 12 piece in a meal and I did not receive my fries or drink. I had to reorder the two and the same server spilled my drink as she was filling it due to her messing around with the other servers. I love the chick-fil-a chain, but this is absolutely ridiculous and action needs to take place with this restaurant.