Chick-Fil-Agwen

J Oct 10, 2019 Review updated:

All I can say is that she bullies all of the staff in front of the staff.She is the rudest, loudest and most un professional women I have ever seen in my 40 years of any job that I have ever worked.First day I say her and words came out of her mouth, I said trouble in paradise.You could not pay me enough to work there.Those poor kids that work there...She is such a mean insecure women.Do not work there!!!Karma is a [censored]!!!Her name is Gwen.She once told a employee she was too fat to change the paper towels.Too many complaints about her to fit on one page...Beware...new people.I guess alot of good employees have quit because of her.And Chris the owner is far from a christian man...This place is a joke!!! Levi is great!!!

• Mo
    mountaindude51 Feb 18, 2020

Chick fil a is very overpriced. Our society wants quick, convenient food, but most people don't even realize just how expensive this "food", really is. All locations in Colorado Springs have made many mistakes on orders and when we realized just how expensive it is to order a meal, (for two people, it's been about $23.00!). That's outrageous. IT'S JUST CHICKEN!! Even a large iced tea is about $2.45 - for iced tea!!? I hope another company comes along, very soon, and offers chicken that's organic, (because they actually care about what they're selling to the public), and offers their food at a reasonable price. Chick fil a is a ripoff and the chicken is not even organic, (we called and asked). Even Chipotle got with the program long ago and serves organic chicken. The junk that's in Chick fil a chicken is scary. Not impressed and won't be taking my family there, again.

• Mo
    mountaindude51 Feb 18, 2020

Chick fil a is very overpriced. Our society wants quick, convenient food, but most people don't even realize just how expensive this "food", really is. All locations in Colorado Springs have made many mistakes on orders and when we finally realized just how expensive it is to order a meal, (for two people, it's been about $23.00!). That's outrageous. IT'S JUST CHICKEN!! Even a large iced tea is about $2.45 - for iced tea!!? The last time we ordered, a "meal", of three chicken strips, a fry and a large drink, it was almost $10.00! And the chicken is not even organic! (we called and asked). When we've been in the drive thru, we can't believe any company would make it's employees stand outside in freezing cold temperatures to take food orders. They're all standing out there with coats on, red noses from the cold and they may say it's for the convenience of the customer, but it's at the expense of their poor employees. Once saw the owner of the location on Powers/N. Carefree, clapping his hands together and telling the employees outside in the drive thru to "hurry it up!" Unreal. What a horrible way to treat people! I hope another company comes along, very soon, and offers chicken that's organic, (because they actually care about what they're selling to the public), and offers their food at a reasonable price and treats their employees with respect. Chick fil a is a ripoff. The founder may have been a nice man, but like most other things in the business world, the franchisees have totally screwed it up. Even Chipotle got with the program long ago and serves organic chicken. The junk that's in Chick fil a chicken is scary. Not impressed and won't be taking my family there, again.