CheapoairAirline tickets

N Jun 29, 2021

To whom it may concern,

My father (EricRobinson) purchased 5 tickets (Him, wife and kids) to fly from SF to Managua for Christmas to visit his wife's father who was seriously ill. The family was bumped off of the flight (Aero Mexico, flight 669, bought on 10/25/2020. Reservation#139590257494). I have the other reservation numbers for the rest of the family. This bump off was not due to Covid as the plane was traveling. It is obvious they oversold the flight!
So, the family was not notified, they went to the airport only to be turned away. No explanation of any kind. Their Christmas was ruined. My dad's wife's
father DIED right after Christmas. We were broke and had to fly on Alaska Airlines and be routed through Cost Rica.
I will sue your company for the below DAMAGES;

1. A Ruined Christmas.
2. The deprivation to visit the dying father, whom died. We have the death certificate.
3. Not making good on the on a one thousand dollar flight credit that was sent to [protected]@gmail.com
4. The fact that we had to buy alternative plane tickets on January 26 2020, with Alaska Airlines. We will sue for re-embursment for the loss of those funds. The amount of $922.80.

I have called the 1-800-237-6639 number which does not work currently. That number was supposed to connect me with an operator at that represents a solution when needed to customers. My father is due his PROMISED CREDIT.

I have called AeroMexico and Cheapoaire several times only to get "the run around."
AeroMexico says that after six months they cannot access the "Account Info". Cheapoaire says that the Account Status has to be changed from "Exchange to Open". I have spent hours waiting on hold. I have experienced a loss of time and lots of stress trying to resolve this situation. I now feel that the only recourse is to have my Attorny contact you and we shall file proceedings against CheapOaire.

I will give you 24hours to respond. Otherwise I will move forward with my lawsuit.

Natasha Robinson
[protected]

RESOLVED

• CheapOair's response · Jul 01, 2021

Hello, very sorry to hear of your recent cs experience, we are currently reviewing your request. For an update you can reach out to our office at [protected].